Costa Rica's Nayara Springs to open its doors in November 2013
Tourists will have a new hotel to enjoy Costa Rica holidays at from November, 2013 after it was announced that Nayara Springs will be opening its doors. With 16 villas, the luxury property will feature individual plunge pools fed by mineral hot springs and stunning views of the soaring Arenal Volcano.
The new boutique Nayara Springs hotel in Costa Rica will be opening its doors from November, 2013.
Tourists visiting Costa Rica will be able to enjoy upscale accommodation at the boutique hotel which has 16 villas, each equipped with private plunge pools fed by thermal springs.
Guests will be treated to a five-star experience with round-the-clock butler service, and accommodation that boasts views of the Arenal Volcano, expansive private gardens with exterior showers, four-poster beds, and indoor and outdoor sitting areas.
Located within a tropical rainforest on an unspoiled mountain with a bridge that connects guests to the award-winning Nayara Hotel, Spa and Gardens, the Costa Rica hotel's facilities include a lavish modern spa, a yoga pavilion, an oversized adult-only pool, and a chic piano bar.
In Costa Rica, guests can savour delicious Latin American cuisine at the hotel's poolside restaurant, AmorLoco, with produce grown from the onsite organic garden. Alternatively, holidaymakers can make a trip across the bridge to the sister property Nayara Hotel, Spa and Gardens where they can dine at the Altamira restaurant or Mi Sodita, or relax with a drink at Nostalgia, Nayara's sophisticated wine bar.
From their private terrace, guests will be able to catch sightings of an array of colourful and tropical wildlife such as toucans, hummingbirds or macaws.
Situated on the outskirts of the town of La Fortuna in the foothill of the majestic Arenal Volcano, Nayara Springs is the perfect base for guests who wish to take eco-tours in the Arenal Volcano National Park where they can spot a plethora of vibrant plants and wildlife species.
Costa Rica is a Central American country that is bordered by the Caribbean Sea to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west. The eco-friendly nation boasts over 1,000 miles of stunning coastline, verdant tropical rainforests, dense dry forests, active volcanoes, high mountains, white and black sand beaches, and several nature reserves that are thriving with vibrant flora and fauna and unique animals, reptiles and birds.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- See the natural wonders of Costa Rica
- Sky Walk Arenal’s Hanging Bridges
- Includes Sarapiqui River Rafting class
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters
- Learn more about Costa Rica with the unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot to learn about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
Located on the stunning Papagayo Peninsula in Guanacaste
- Activities galore including water aerobics, walks, themed nights, movies, cooking, volleyball, pilates and more.
- 3 romantic wedding packages, all including wedding cake, sparkling wine toast, honeymoon package, and free anniversary nights.
- Ultimate Savings and upgrades for Summer 2019 when booking before 31st January
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
With shimmering white beaches and lush tropical jungle, Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica is the perfect getaway for the...
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
With a good choice of amenities and perfect location, Occidental Tamarindo is a brilliant holiday choice for families...
Visit every nature-lover's paradise while relaxing on an 8-day holiday at the all-inclusive Occidental Papagayo Resort,...
Embrace the rich diversity of Costa Rica and open your eyes to new experiences as you venture to Costa Rica for a...