Radisson opens new beachfront hotel in Barbados
Radisson, one of the world's leading hotel groups, has recently opened the new Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados in the Caribbean. The 124-room beachfront hotel is located in Carlisle Bay in a marine reserve and after an $8 million refurbishment the property is now open to tourists wanting to visit Barbados.
Radisson has added another Caribbean property to its vast portfolio after recently opening the new Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados. The beachfront resort in Carlisle Bay underwent an $8 million refurbishment and opened to tourists taking Barbados holidays earlier this month.
Located in a marine reserve on the Caribbean island, the Barbados hotel has 124 guest rooms, including five Pier Suites and a Presidential Suite, and a historic 200-feet-long Victorian Pier that has been recently declared a United Nations World Heritage site.
"The opening of this hotel reinforces our commitment to adding resorts to our portfolio and to further expand our presence in the Caribbean portfolio," commented Javier Rosenberg, the Chief Operating Officer of Radisson, and the Executive Vice President of Owned and Managed Hotels, Americas.
"This marks Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group's 16th hotel in the Caribbean and is part of the group's Ambition 2015 strategy to position Radisson in the Americas as a powerful, globally consistent, first-class brand."
Situated on a pristine white sandy stretch of beach, nine miles away from Grantley Adams International Airport, the Barbados hotel's facilities cater for leisure and business travellers. Amenities include a beachfront fitness centre, an outdoor children's and adult swimming pool, meeting and conference space, a gourmet Caribbean restaurant and bar that boasts views of the sparkling turquoise ocean.
While visiting Barbados, guests can relax amid comfortable contemporary environment in guest rooms that feature private balconies or terraces and modern amenities including 42-inch flat-screen TVs, iHome alarm clocks, digital safes, work desks with ergonomic chairs, and complimentary WiFi.
The beautiful Caribbean island boasts a wide selection of luxurious beachfront hotels and resorts, white sugar-soft beaches, lush golf courses, gourmet restaurants and lively bars and nightclubs.
Barbados is ideal to hike through verdant nature reserves such as the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary and the Farley Hill National Park; shop in stylish boutiques and traditional street markets; explore the historic towns of Holetown, Speightstown, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bridgetown; or scuba dive and snorkel in crystal clear azure ocean waters that are thriving with colourful coral reefs and vibrant marine species.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Enjoy Barbados at the perfect base on the south coast, stay at Worthing Court Apartment Hotel on beautiful Worthing Beach
- Short walk away from shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, supermarkets, bars, night clubs and the beautiful Worthing Beach
- Comfortable and equipped units with air conditioning, a daily maid service and a balcony/patio
- Great Location as a base to discover Barbados
The Rostrevor Hotel is a great value, family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , the fashionable and lively strip of Barbados
- September Sale now on with discounts of up to 15% off all rooms and a Special offer in Superior Ocean Front Studios
- Easy access to the shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travellers' Choice Award
Sample an assortment of fun activities for a relaxing holiday to remember at Treasure Beach by Elegant Hotels
- Incredible Savings of up to 50% off all rooms
- Enjoy a complimentary Chef's Dinner and a Daily Hour of complimentary drinks at the Sunset Cocktail hour included in your stay
- Boutique art-focused hotel with thirty-five spacious suites
Discover intimate and traditional Bajan flavours at The Club Barbados Resort and Spa
- Save up to 30% off in all room categories
- Plus save an additional £300 per booking with The Club Barbados Flash Sale
- Adults-Only, All Inclusive Resort located on the West Coast of Barbados
- Ambient and Tranquil Resort that has a signature Spa, two restaurants & three bars including a true Bajan rum shop
Visit the beautiful south coast of Barbados and spend 7 days relaxing at the charming Butterfly Beach Hotel which is...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Set in lush gardens beside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, The Club Barbados is a tranquil and relaxing haven....
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island at Worthing Court Apartment Hotel, as the elegant eco-friendly...
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in the...