Coco Collection launches latest resort for travellers planning luxury Maldives
Luxury Maldives hotel brand Coco Collection have recently launched one of their most exclusive Maldives resorts- the Coco Prive on the island of Kuda Hithi. This 13,000 square foot private island resort can host up to twelve guests and is ideal for anyone hoping to pamper themselves and their closest friends and family with luxury Maldives holidays.
One of Maldives’ premier luxury hotel brands, Coco Collection, has recently unveiled its latest property which is set to become one of the most exclusive Maldives hotels and resorts. The private island resort aptly branded Coco Prive offers the ultimate luxury resort experience treating guests a truly exclusive getaway. Tucked away in the Maldives’ North Male Atoll on the 13,000-square-foot private island of Kuda Hithi, the stunning Coco Prive resort is the Coco Collection’s most exclusive offering and is undoubtedly the ideal choice for anyone planning private luxury Maldives holidays with some of their closest family and friends.
The beautiful resort, which includes one grand Master Residence and five luxury villas, can accommodate a total of twelve guests. The two-level Master Residence is undoubtedly the eye-catching centrepiece of the island and it comes with all the amenities one would expect from such a lavish resort including a spacious master bedroom and master bathroom, library, dining room, living room, cocktail bar and a fully equipped gym with steam shower. However, the private upper deck with jaw-dropping views of the soothing, turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean is what really sets the Master Residence apart. Of the accompanying five villas, two come with private swimming pools while the other three share a stunning beach length infinity pool.
This resort paradise offers truly intimate holidays in Maldives ideal for couples or those seeking sheer seclusion, with highlights including Personal Host Service for the duration of your stay, mouthwatering meals prepared by a private chef and daily spa treatments with a dedicated spa therapist. Guests staying at Coco Prive also have access to the five restaurants at the neighboring luxury resort Coco Bodu Hithi. There promises to be something to please every taste with the cuisine at the Coco Bodu Hithi ranging from Asian Seafood, Japanese and Continental.
As one would expect luxury Maldives holidays do not come cheap, with a stay at Coco Prive costing anywhere between USD $8000 and $32500 per night depending on the season. For those who can afford it, a stay at Coco Prive is guaranteed to be the experience of a lifetime.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
- Exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities (*surcharge may apply)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages all come included in the price of your stay
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin
- Gaze at the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...