Courtyard by Marriott inaugurates its second Costa Rica hotel
Offering travellers a brand new choice of modern and stylish accommodation in Costa Rica's capital city, the newly opened Courtyard Marriott San Jose Airport has recently opened its doors to welcome discerning tourists planning eco-friendly Costa Rica holidays in San Jose.
With a very convenient location just five minutes from the Juan Santamaria International Airport in San Jose, the recently opened Courtyard San Jose Airport is perfectly situated for tourists wanting to base their Costa Rica holidays in the capital city.
The brand new property offers discerning guests a modern and sleek collection of 127 htoel rooms, stylishly designed and offering complimentary Wi-Fi. In fact the hotel offers free wireless internet access throughout its Refreshing Business lobby as well, making it an ideal retreat for business travellers as well as leisure visitors.
In-keeping with the country’s nationwide efforts to provide eco-friendly holidays in Costa Rica for enviromentally-conscious tourists and to ensure sustainable tourism standards and responsible practices, the new property also features a practical and measurable green building design, with operations, construction and maintenance solutions making it a LEED certified hotel.
Across all of the 127 modern guest rooms offering sylish decor and spacious interiors, including 5 luxurious suites, guests will find a range of deluxe amenities, contemporary work space and state-of-the-art LCD Tvs.
Newly appoinged General Manager at the Courtyard Marriott San Jose Aiport, Marcos Quinteros explains, “From the refreshing open business lobby to our modern and spacious guest rooms, the Courtyard Marriott San Jose Airport offers business and leisure guests excellent space and flexibility to optimize their stay”.
Only minutes away from the Juan Santamaria International Aiport, the new hotel will also offer its guests complimentary shuttle transportation to and from the airport as well as a number of top facilities including; a swimming pool, fitness centre, five meeting rooms, rooms for disabled guests and a Go-board in the lobby so that travelers can check the status of their plane and the news and weather of the destination they will be traveling to.
For delectable meals during guests’ stay at the hotel, the property’s premiere restaurant, Centro Bistro will offer guests a flavourful menu with local and international cuisine, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Room service will also be available 24 hours a day as well as the Market for quick on-the-go meals.
Marriott International currently operates 6 hotels in Costa Rica under four different brands: Marriott Hotels & Resorts, JW Marriott Hotels, Courtyard by Marriott, and Residence Inn.
“The opening of this great new hotel reinforces our steady expansion in Costa Rica and validates the popularity and recognition of the Courtyard by Marriott brand that offers style, high quality service and comfort for an affordable price”, Chief Operations Officer of the Americas at Marriott International, Rob Steigerwald concluded.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
Located on the stunning Papagayo Peninsula in Guanacaste
- Activities galore including water aerobics, walks, themed nights, movies, cooking, volleyball, pilates and more.
- 3 romantic wedding packages, all including wedding cake, sparkling wine toast, honeymoon package, and free anniversary nights.
- Ultimate Savings and upgrades for Summer 2019 when booking before 31st January
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all its gems on this in-depth tour with a fabulous beach stay at the end
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
With shimmering white beaches and lush tropical jungle, Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica is the perfect getaway for the...
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Embrace the rich diversity of Costa Rica and open your eyes to new experiences as you venture to Costa Rica for a...
With a good choice of amenities and perfect location, Occidental Tamarindo is a brilliant holiday choice for families...