Top luxury all inclusive Cancun hotel Live Aqua named best resort in Mexico
Top Cancun Resort-Live Aqua has been named as the best resort in Mexico in Travel + Leisure's 2012 World's Best Award, a distinction made all the more impressive given that the resort was unranked in the 2011 awards. Live Aqua was also one of only three other Cancun hotels to be named as one of the top hotels worldwide in Expedia's list of World's Best-Reviewed Hotels 2012- firmly cementing Live Aqua's reputation as the top choice for anyone booking holidays in Cancun.
Live Aqua, on of the top all inclusive adults-only Cancun resorts, has recently been named the best resort in Mexico by Travel + Leisure’s 2012 World’s Best Awards, a real achievement considering the fact that Live Aqua was unranked in the 2011 edition of the awards.
This year’s recognition from Travel + Leisure as well as the hotel’s quick rise to the top is a true testament to the customer service and the high quality offerings at Live Aqua Cancun, “We are honored and humbled by this recognition from Travel + Leisure readers… To be recognized as the best resort not only in our destination, but in all of Mexico is a privilege we strive for every day”, stated Live Aqua’s general manager Alfredo Santamaría.
Live Aqua Cancun boasts an immaculate collection of 335 ultra-modern rooms and 36 luxury suites in a stunning beachfront location with breathtaking views, and its adults-only concept has undoubtedly made it the go-to choice for loved-up couples planning romantic holidays in Cancun. However, much of the hotel’s success has been attributed to its devotion to ensuring that guests leave fully rejuvenated with their unique multi-sensory approach said to tantalise all five senses.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
At the Live Aqua guests are treated to panoramic views of the beautiful Caribbean Sea, in-room aromatherapy menus, an in-house DJ as well as mouth-watering cuisine with four new gourmet-dining options created by celebrity chef Eric De Maeyer recently debuting on the menu. Of course, no all inclusive holiday in Cancun would be complete without the option to enjoy a luxurious pampering spa session and the Live Aqua’s world-fusion spa guarantees just that.
Travel + Leisure’s World’s lists are based on readers’ ratings of their favourite hotels, cities, islands, cruise lines, airlines, car rental agencies, spas, safari outfitters and travel tour operations. Hotels and resorts are rated on their performance on five key indicators namely room/facilities, location, service, restaurants/food, and value.
Image by: worldtraveller5, on Flickr
In addition to its recognition from Travel + Leisure, Live Aqua Cancun recently had the honour of being one of only three Cancun hotels to be named as one of the top hotels worldwide in the 2012 Expedia World’s Best-Reviewed Hotels, firmly cementing Live Aqua’s reputation as the hotel of choice for couples booking Cancun holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cancun Beach Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Up to two kids go free on selected dates
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
This legendary Hard Rock Resort is perfect for the whole family on the beautiful shores of Cancun, it even Includes up to $2,500 resort credit for additional extras
- Receive up to US$3600 Limitless Resort Credits which can be used towards selected Tours, Golf, Spa, Beauty Salon services, Romantic dinners and much more
- Pamper yourself at the Rock Spa with outdoor Palapa style massage areas
- Choose from 6 restaurants and 5 bars
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Haven Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa enjoys a fantastic location between Cancun and Riviera Maya on a stretch of...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury at Oasis Cancun Lite, surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting. Your...
Discover a world of entertainment at the all-inclusive All Ritmo Cancun Resort and Waterpark in Cancun, Mexico, and join...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with a stay at Oasis Palm on Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is...