Hilton Hotels & Resorts to Add Two Luxury Egypt Hotels to Portfolio
Hilton Worldwide has signed an agreement with Egyptian Touristic Resorts LLC to launch two new hotels for tourists taking Egypt holidays. The new premium properties will be opened in Cairo and Alexandria and will include the 390-room Hilton Giza Pyramids and 195-room Hilton Alexandria King's Ranch Resort.
Hilton Hotels and Resorts will be adding two new properties in Egypt to its collection of global hotels after signing an agreement with Egyptian Touristic Resorts LLC.
The two new premium hotels in Egypt will be providing top luxury holiday experiences for tourists visiting Cairo and Alexandria and will be named Hilton Giza Pyramids and Hilton Alexandria King's Ranch Resort.
The President of Hilton Worldwide, Middle East & Africa, Rudi Jagersbacher, commented: "Hilton Worldwide has proudly served Egypt for over 50 years and today's announcement is testament to our commitment and confidence in the country. The two signings will add significant value to our current, extensive network of hotels and reaffirm our position as the country's foremost hospitality company."
Hilton Giza Pyramids is scheduled to open in 2016 and will be located in a residential and commercial district in South Cairo. The Egypt hotel will have 390 luxury rooms including 18 upscale suites and during holidays to Egypt, guests will be able to enjoy spectacular views overlooking the famous Pyramids and the Sphinx.
Facilities at the property will include a large health club, a lavish spa, an outdoor swimming pool, a collection of gourmet restaurants and sophisticated bars, and modern meeting and event facilities including a large function room, two boardrooms and four meeting rooms.
The second new hotel, Hilton Alexandria King's Ranch Resort, will be located 40 kilometres west of Alexandria and will have 195 elegant rooms for tourists enjoying holidays in Egypt.
The resort will be located close to the Borg Al Arab International Airport and will be surrounded by lush landscapes.
Scheduled to open in 2013, the Alexandria hotel will cater to guests seeking pampering Egypt holidays with an outdoor and indoor pool, an executive lounge, an all-day restaurant and a speciality restaurant, a destination bar and a lobby lounge, and meeting facilities including four large meeting rooms, a business centre and a large function room.
"We are very excited to add two world class properties to our expanding hotel portfolio,” added Dave Horton, the Global Head of Hilton Hotels & Resorts. “Hilton Hotels & Resorts has set the hospitality standard in Egypt for more than five decades and we are delighted that our enviable reputation for delivering superior guest service in stylish surroundings is set to continue with our latest signings."
Hilton Worldwide now operates 20 Egypt hotels in destinations including Sharm El Sheikh, Cairo, Nuweiba, Luxor, Alexandria, Dahab, Taba, Marsa Alam and Hurghada.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Relax on the sandy beach or join in the various activities on offer at his fantastic hotel
- AMC Royal Hotel is set on the sandy beach of the Red Sea in-between Hurghada and El Gouna
- They have various activities on offer at the hotel including a daily animation programme, non motorised water sports and nightly entertainment
- There is various food options available especially at dinner with a buffet nightly themed restaurant, Italian buffet restaurant and a Oriental themed restaurant
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports on offer
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonders, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £249pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the all-inclusive Hilton Hurghada Resort in Egypt and discover a...
Le Meridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a short...
Start your holiday at Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...