Danni Minogue takes Maldives Holiday at luxurious One & Only Reethi Rah
The One & Only Reethi Rah resort is a hotspot for famous faces and the latest celebrity to enjoy Maldives holidays at the luxurious resort is Danni Minogue. Located on one of the largest islands in North Male' Atoll, the resort is surrounded by idyllic tropical landscapes and Danni discovers why the resort is such a popular choice for tranquil escapes.
The One & Only Reethi Rah in the Maldives is a favourite hangout for Hollywood stars and celebrities and the latest famous face to stay at the upscale resort is Australian pop singer, Danni Minogue.
Over recent years, stars including Tom Cruise, Katie Price, and Elizabeth Hurley have all enjoyed Maldives holidays at this exclusive resort and Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas also spent her honeymoon at the One & Only Reethi Rah.
Danni explained in a recent article in the Daily Mail: “There was so much to admire when I arrived at Reethi Rah. I was blown away by the beautiful carved wooden buildings.
“The turquoise sea, the blazing white sand, the nodding palm trees – this really was paradise. The lines from the song ‘Heaven is a place on Earth’ flashed through my mind as I took in the glorious surroundings of the island.”
Image by: Sarah_Ackerman,on Flickr
Located on one of the largest islands in North Male' Atoll, the all-villa resort has 130 private villas of which 98 are nestled within lush tropical surroundings and 32 are positioned above the sparkling turquoise lagoon.
The Beach Villas offer uninterrupted views of the ocean and access to a private beach where tourists can unwind and soak up the sunshine during holidays to the Maldives. Guests can relax on the spacious veranda or refresh under an external shower. Some of the villas boast 23-square-metre swimming pools where holidaymakers can take a dip and soak up the stunning landscapes.
While enjoying holidays in Maldives at the One & Only Reethi Rah, villa guests have their very own dedicated 24-hour private butler who is on hand to ensure visitors have an enjoyable and stress-free stay. Modern amenities in the villas include espresso machines, multi-media entertainment systems, private bar, internet access, satellite TV with CD and DVD players, and oversized bathtubs and showers.
“My beach villa was exquisite. From the bedroom, I could see across the sand to the water,” Danni commented.
“They have been carefully constructed to blend in with their surroundings, making use of natural materials such as coconut shell, sea grass, silk, rattan, teak, mahogany and thatch.”
As well as luxurious accommodation, the lavish resort has excellent dining facilities where guests can savour fresh local and international dishes using local ingredients in settings that overlook the beautiful Indian Ocean.
Image by: xaviermaire,on Flickr
The Maldives hotel’s spa is the perfect place to indulge in a pampering treatment and Danni opted for a half-day package.
“You could have a massage in a private hut or in their iconic Chi Pavilion resting over the water. There is nothing like hearing the lap of the waves while you are relaxing during a spa treatment,” she explained.
Guests of all ages can take part in an array of activities during a Maldives holiday at One & Only Reethi Rah including tennis, beach volleyball, football, fishing, boat excursions and snorkelling and scuba diving in warm crystal-clear ocean waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Sink into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean before a luxury getaway break to Sri Lanka
- Treat yourself to a revitalizing message at the spa or plunge into the island’s longest swimming pool in Sri Lanka
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and selected public areas in the Paradise Island
- Fabulous dining, nightlife and a wide range of watersports and recreation in both destinations
Try the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from Oriental flavours to Mediterranean delights
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin
- Gaze at the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in the Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Kuredu Island Resort will be your home away from home during your holiday and you could hardly pick a more ideal place...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...
Reethi Faru is a tropical island paradise in the Maldives, lapped by the crystalline waters of the Indian Ocean,...