Blue Diamond Hotels to open luxury beach resort in Varadero, ready for holidays in May
Couples planning Cuba holidays this year will have a new luxury hotel to stay at as Memories Varadero Beach Resort gets ready to open its doors on 1st May, 2012. Formerly known as Sirenis La Salina, the resort boasts a beachfront location and 1,035 rooms.
Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts has added a new hotel in Cuba to its portfolio with the scheduled launch of the Memories Varadero Beach Resort this May. The luxury four-star resort will open its doors to tourists taking Cuba holidays on 1st May, 2012 after the property was refurbished and rebranded.
Formerly known as the Sirenis La Salina, the property has 1,035 rooms and suites and it is situated on one of the most beautiful beaches in Varadero, Cuba. Memories Varadero Beach Resort offers plenty of activities for the younger guests to enjoy throughout their holidays to Cuba including a Kids Club and Baby Club, two children's swimming pools and daily entertainment.
Facilities and activities at the all inclusive hotel include three tennis courts, a spa and salon, a disco, Jacuzzi, two adults swimming pools, fitness centre, multi-sport court, beach volleyball, and watersports such as windsurfing, pedal-boating, snorkelling, scuba diving, and catamaran cruises.
Guests can upgrade to Diamond Club®, which offers a personalised check-in/check-out service, including early check-in and late check-out; private access to the Diamond VIP Lounge; an exclusive beach area with beach butler service; and a dedicated concierge service.
The hotel boasts eight gourmet restaurants with a wide range of international cuisine such as Italian, Creole, Mexican, and Japanese, and there are eight bars and lounges where visitors can enjoy a refreshing cocktail or fruit juice.
Varadero Beach is situated in the province of Matanzas on the Hicacos Peninsula on the north coast of the Caribbean island of Cuba. The region is one of the most popular destinations for holidays in Cuba with more than 20km of pristine white sand beaches and several luxury beachfront Cuba hotels.
The area features beautiful natural landscapes include the Bellamar Caves and idyllic virgin cays and during holidays in Varadero, travellers can go scuba diving and snorkelling in the turquoise crystal-clear water; sailing and deep sea fishing; play golf against the backdrop of the sparkling ocean; and take excursions to explore Cardenas City.
The beach resort is a great place for a family holiday in Cuba with an array of museums, white sand beaches, and parks and fun attractions including the Delfinario, a natural pool for dolphins.
Blue Diamond Hotels and Resorts operates several all inclusive resorts across the Caribbean and Latin America under "Memories Beach Resorts" and "Royalton Luxury Resorts" brands.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Varadero Browse all
Lifelong memories await for you in the pristine beaches of Varadero and one of Havana's most iconic hotels
- Indulge in a number of all-inclusive restaurants at Iberostar Tainos, from delicious Japanese cuisine to international fine-dining experiences
- Capture the 1950's swing vibe when staying at Habana Riviera Hotel steeped in history with the lobby bar in particular having a genuine 50's atmosphere
- Why not to upgrade your arrival transfer to an american vintage car for an extra £19 per person
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from the NH Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Relax on one of the best beaches in the world and enjoy the endless fun this the All Inclusive iberostar tainos
- Relax and unwind at the onsite spa with a variety of treatments and massages on offer
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling
- Experience the all-inclusive delights with a choice of four restaurants and five bars
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Your Cuban experience begins at the memories miramar havana, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts at Starfish Varadero. This locale is known for its...
Discover the luxuries offered by the wonderful Be Live Experience Turquesa Hotel by choosing to stay here during your...
Make a dream holiday on the luscious beaches of Varadero a reality with an eight-day trip to this picturesque Cuban...