Rotana Opens New Centro-Branded Abu Dhabi Hotel
One of the Middle East and Africa region's leading hotel management companies, Rotana, has opened its fourth property for tourists taking Abu Dhabi holidays. Centro Al Manhal Abu Dhabi offers a contemporary and stylish environment with modern facilities.
Rotana has announced the opening of its fourth 'Centro by Rotana' hotel in Abu Dhabi – Al Manhal Abu Dhabi.
Rotana is one of the leading hotel management groups in the Middle East and Africa and operates approximately 70 luxury hotels and resorts across the region including four properties offering luxury Abu Dhabi holidays and also catering to business travel.
The new Al Manhal Abu Dhabi is conveniently located a few minutes away from the city’s main attractions, business district, and shopping area.
The hotel has 229 rooms that have each been designed to make the most of space, light and efficiency so that guests can enjoy Abu Dhabi holidays in comfort and style with state-of-the-art technology, in-room entertainment, and contemporary classic furnishings.
The opening of the four Centro Abu Dhabi hotels has added 1,050 guest rooms to the United Arab Emirate and Rotana now offers 11,500 rooms across the Middle East and Africa.
Omer Kaddouri, the Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Rotana, stated: “We are confident that Centro Al Manhal will positively meet the demands of the new generation of travellers who seek superior accommodation and functionality at reasonable rates.
“With the increasing influx of travellers coming to Abu Dhabi for both business and tourism, Centro Al Manhal is an ideal solution to the growing demand for rooms in this city.”
Mr Kaddouri added that Centro is a contemporary brand that offers superior accommodation at an affordable price for both business travellers and travellers enjoying holidays in Abu Dhabi.
Earlier this month, Rotana launched a brand new service to Park Rotana Hotel in Abu Dhabi that allows guests to check-out of their rooms and check-in to flights using self-service kiosks at the luxury hotel.
Guests will have more time to relax and enjoy the last few hours of their trip after they have checked into their flights with Etihad Airways, KLM, Air France, or Jet Airways, using the self-service kiosks where they can directly check-in to flights, print off boarding passes and tag their luggage. Passengers will then take their tagged bags to Abu Dhabi International Airport where they can be dropped off.
The Abu Dhabi Airport Company, who launched the service, is hoping to introduce it to many more major hotels and commercial venues in the city in the near future.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...