Ashraf El Zahed Appointed as Four Seasons Director of Hotel Marketing Middle East
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has appointed Ashraf El Zahed as the new Director of Hotel Marketing Middle East. El Zahed will be responsible for the marketing functions that will encourage tourists to book Middle East and Egypt holidays.
Ashraf El Zahed has been appointed as the new Director of Hotel Marketing Middle East and Egypt for Four Season Hotels and Resorts.
With 21 years in the Middle Eastern hospitality industry, El Zahed will bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the role where he will be responsible for marketing initiatives that will encourage travellers to take holidays in the Middle Eastern region and holidays to Egypt in the African continent.
El Zahed, an Egypt native, previously spent four years as the Senior Director of Marketing GCC and he will continue to be based in Doha in Qatar alongside Simon Casson, the Regional Vice President.
David Crowl, Vice President Sales & Marketing EMEA, commented: “Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts already has a significant presence in the Middle East with 9 properties. An enhanced corporate push in this region complements our robust developmental pipeline and builds on our long-term commitment to the region and to the development of an integrated Middle East marketing effort.”
The new Director of Hotel Marketing worked as the Director of Sales and Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel Amman for two years, as well as taking on the role of Director of Sales at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at First Residence in Egypt, one of the most luxurious Egypt hotels in the capital city.
Image by: Jack van Dongen, on Flickr
Ashraf El Zahed said: “It’s an exciting role, one that entails new responsibilities in one of the fastest growing markets in the world. It is a testament to the company’s long-term vision in the strategic importance of the Middle East to see Four Seasons allocate new corporate resources to support existing hotels and future expansion in the region.”
Four Season Hotels and Resorts operates hotels in Riyadh in Saudi Arabia, Beirut in Lebanon, Doha in Qatar, Damascus in Syria, Amman in Jordan, as well as a number of hotels for luxury Egypt holidays in cities including Alexandria, Cairo and the popular diving Red Sea resort, Sharm el Sheikh.
Image by: Dive in Style, on Flickr
Travellers planning holidays can explore the country’s capital city of Cairo while staying in the Four Seasons at Hotel Cairo at the First Residence or the Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza as their luxury base.
The hotel group is planning to expand its portfolio in the Middle East and Egypt with new projects including Abu Dhabi at Sowwah Island, Oman at Jebel Sifah, Bahrain at Bahrain Bay and Doha at the Pearl, Qatar.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Middle East Browse all
Chill at The Palm's luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Six family swimming pools dotted around the resort
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views over the Arabian Gulf
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board option available
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm, and enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine. One of the most...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Stay at the luxurious Doubletree by Hilton Resort and Spa Marjan Island and discover the beauty of Ras al Khaimah, along...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...