New Ivy in Dubai to open at Jumeirah Emirate Towers
Fans of the Ivy Restaurant in London will now be able to enjoy the gourmet experience during their Dubai holidays as the launch of the new Ivy in Dubai is scheduled soon, opening its doors to welcome customers at Jumeirah Emirates Towers on 9th June 2011.
The prestigious Ivy restaurant in London is expanding its culinary experience in the Dubai hospitality market, after an announcement was recently made that the Ivy in Dubai is scheduled to open this week in partnership with Jumeirah Restaurants.
The new restaurant has been designed by Martin Brudnizki and is situated on the ground floor of The Boulevard, Jumeirah Emirates Towers where it will open its doors to business diners taking holidays to Dubai from 9th June, 2011.
Managing Director of Jumeirah Restaurants, Phil Broad, said: “The opening of The Ivy in Dubai has been highly anticipated by patrons for whom dining at the London brassiere has become a custom.”
During luxury holidays in the United Arab Emirate, tourists will encounter the same ambience, standard of food and level of service that the Ivy in London is famously known for, whilst incorporating the best that Dubai has to offer in terms of cuisine and traditions.
Broad added: “It is a welcome addition to the Jumeirah restaurant portfolio. With its sophisticated décor and delicious food, The Ivy is set to become a landmark in Dubai.
“Similar to The Ivy in London, we are confident that delivering a gourmet experience and great value for money will keep our customers coming back to the Dubai restaurant.”
The new restaurant will feature a private dining room and 60-seat terrace; complete with a diverse menu that offers a selection of classic dishes including shepherds pie, Dover sole, sashimi, Thai-baked sea bass, and Scandinavian iced berries with hot white chocolate sauce.
Jumeirah Emirates Towers is one of the city’s most luxurious Dubai hotels and was recently recognised as the Middle East’s Leading Business Hotel by the World Travel Awards. The Ivy is owned by the parent company, Caprice Holdings, who opened the first Dubai restaurant under the management of Jumeirah Restaurants LLC, the Rivington Grill.
The Rivington Grill is a hugely popular restaurant with both business and leisure travellers visiting Dubai, and is located at the Souk Al Bahar in Downtown Burj Khalifa. Other restaurant concepts under Jumeirah Restaurants include Sana Bonta, Urbano, AllFreshCo, Rice plus Spice and The Flaming Revolution.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Bur Dubai Browse all
Enjoy an amazing twin-centre holiday combining the golden sands of Sri Lanka with the modern opulence of Arabic luxury in Dubai.
- Both hotels offer the finest quality facilities and amenities to suit guests of all ages
- While in Dubai escape to the tranquillity of SPA Asiana, the perfect place to unwind and rejuvenate
- Sample authentic Sri Lankan cuisine at the Avani Kalutara Resort with Half-Board dining
Combine a relaxing break in the heart of the Indian Ocean at outrigger mauritius resort and spa with a shopping trip in Dubai
The two resorts offer the best of both worlds set in idyllic locations whether you chose a relaxing or more active holiday, with amazing activities and facilities to match
- The Outrigger Resort offers amazing facilities with three swimming pools, a vast array of sports on offer and The Navasana Spa providing an opportunity to relax and unwind
- The Asiana offer a unique experience with the best in oriental hospitality with added Arabian luxury with a clam and inviting atmosphere
- An idyllic holiday blend - the tropical island of Mauritius and the modern city of Dubai
Combine a relaxing Mauritius holiday at sofitel so mauritius bel ombre and Arabian luxury in exciting Dubai
Unwind and relax in the beautiful tropical paradise that is Mauritius before experiencing the many modern wonders of magical Dubai .
- Upgrade to Half board for breakfast and dinner , local drinks included soft drink, beer and rum, tea/coffee and water. drinks during dinner
- Enjoy 3nts in the vibrant city of Dubai enjoying duty free shopping
- Sofitel So Mauritius Lushury Room includes, 24 hr - butler service private garden with open air bathtub, patio and outdoor shower and complimentary WIFI
Exotic Mauritius coupled with the dazzling city of Dubai with LUX* Grand Gaube and Pullman Jumeirah Lakes Towers
Stay at the romantic hideway LUX* Grand Gaube followed by glamorous Dubai
- Staying at LUX* Grande Gaube will make your holiday memorable with the hidden treasures they have to offer you during your stay
- Some of the treasures are you may stumble on a secret bar where you can make your own cocktail, enjoy a classic film at the Cinema on the beach - these are only a few to mention
- Pullman Jumeirah is set within a great location just a few minutes walk to the marina and close by to the metro for you to explore Dubai
Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers Hotel and Residence is centrally located among world-class commercial and...
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Movenpick Hotel and Apartments Bur Dubai is located in a close proximity to Dubai International Airport and...
The place to truly experience the best in oriental hospitality with added Arabian luxury, the Asiana Hotel Dubai is a...
This four star contemporary hotel has been designed to cater for both leisure and business travellers alike. Whether...