Starwood Offers All-inclusive Costa Rica Holidays
Starwood Hotels has announced the opening of its first all-inclusive resort, The Westin Resort & Spa in Playa Conchal which will provide luxury Costa Rica holidays for travellers from all over the world under the renowned upscale Westin brand.
Travellers planning Costa Rica holidays will be able to indulge and enjoy luxurious accommodation and All Inclusive facilities as Starwood Hotels has confirmed the opening of its first all inclusive resort in Playa Conchal.
The re-branded Westin Resort and Spa Playa Conchal, formerly known as the Paradisus Playa Conchal Resort, is situated opposite the championship Robert Trent Jones II golf course and is easily accessible from the international airport in Liberia, Guanacaste.
The hotel marks the return of Starwood Hotels in the Costa Rica hotels market after 20 years and is the first Westin branded property in the country.
Brian Povinelli, global brand leader for Westin Hotels, said: “We are especially proud to be associated with Starwood in the management of The Westin Resort and Spa, Playa Conchal.
“The opening of The Westin Resort and Spa Playa Conchal accelerates the brand’s expansion in Latin America where Westin will open three more properties by the end of 2011 and double its portfolio by 2014.
“The Westin brand’s emphasis on wellness plays well in diverse international markets and has fuelled our phenomenal global growth.”
During all inclusive Costa Rica holidays, guests will be able to unwind at the signature Westin The Spa, dine in gourmet restaurants, and relax in the resort’s lagoon-style swimming pools.
“Costa Rica is an increasingly popular destination for tourists and leisure travellers and a terrific location for our first all-inclusive Westin Resort,” said Osvaldo Librizzi, President of Starwood Hotels and Resorts Latin America.
“Recent growth in the all-inclusive luxury resort market in Mexico and Central America, coupled with increasing demand from our SPG members for vacation packages have created fertile conditions for our entry in the all-inclusive market.”
As well as providing Costa Rica holidays for tourists, Westin also operates six hotels in Mexico and one in Guatemala. The upscale hotel brand plans to offer luxury holidays in Latin America over the next two years with new properties including The Westin Lima Hotel and Convention Centre, Peru; The Westin Guadalajara, Mexico; and two in Panama: The Westin Panama and The Westin Playa Bonita.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...