Dubai Tourism Launches "Kids Go Free in Dubai" Summer Promotion
Families taking Dubai holidays this summer will be treated to a wide range of holiday discounts as the Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DCTM) launches its new "Kids Go Free in Dubai" promotion which includes free accommodation, flights and meals.
British Families looking to book affordable luxury holidays in Dubai this summer will be in for a treat as a new summer promotion is launched which lets kids eat, sleep and play for free between 14th May and 30th September, 2011.
The Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) has launched a new “Kids Go Free in Dubai” campaign which enables two children under the age of 12 years old to sleep, eat and play for free during Dubai holidays when they are accompanied by two paying adults.
Over 45 Dubai hotels and apartments are involved in the summer promotion including the Jumeirah Beach Hotel; Atlantis The Palm; One and Only Royal Mirage, while Emirates Airline is offering 50 per cent discounts for children flying with adults to their holidays in Dubai.
Kids will also be able to enjoy free entry to several of Dubai’s exciting attractions during their luxury holidays there; including the Wild Wadi water park; SEGA Republic; iFLY and Soccer Circus at Mirdiff City Centre; the Aquarium and ice rink in The Dubai Mall; Aquaventure and Lost Chambers at Atlantis The Palm; Ski Dubai at Mall of the Emirates; and a number of heritage sites including the Heritage and Diving Village and Sheikh Saeed’s House.
The promotion is valid for Dubai holidays booked for a minimum of three nights and it also includes free transportation for children on the Dubai Metro and free excursions including Big Bus Tours around the city.
Director UK and Ireland for the Government of Dubai, Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM), Ian Scott, said: “Dubai is one of the world’s ultimate family destinations. It is accessible from regional airports; it is clean and safe, offering world-class dining and accommodation, guaranteed sunshine and an abundance of wonderful family activities.
“The objective here is to encourage more families to come and discover all this for themselves, to appreciate Dubai’s affordable luxury holidays, and then they will no doubt return. This promotion is a stronger proposition than the one we ran very successfully in 2010 and so we have very high expectations from the UK market.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Six family swimming pools dotted around the resort
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views over the Arabian Gulf
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board option available
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- Nestled on the quiet, pristine West Crescent of Dubai’s iconic Palm Jumeirah
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay and play FREE
Experience the wonders of Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restaurants, sandy beaches and unmatched shopping, all for an unbeatable price
- Unwind in your beautifully designed room or suite featuring all your modern amenities and stunning views
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai's iconic...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm, and enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine. One of the most...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...