The Holiday Place turns 25!
Today is a big day for The Holiday Place as the company unites for celebrating their 25 years of operation in the travel industry. The company marks this day with a big birthday bash and a range of festive activities.
Just today The Holiday Place turned 25 years old! And to mark such an important occasion a line-up of different activities and festivities were planned for the day. For the special celebration, staff were asked to come dressed in bright colours; representative of the company's logo with a mixture of blue, yellow and white tops with blue jeans.
Celebrations begun at 9.15 a.m. with all the staff meeting at the Reservations department where an assortment of pastries and Bucks Fizz on champagne glasses were nicely laid out across the tables. To start things off, one of the company directors gave a heart-warming congratulatory speech, aimed at everyone who had put effort and hard work into the company over the years and also giving a special mention to the lady and director that had been there since the company's early beginnings in 1986 and whose birthday was also today. He gave a pat on the back to all new and old employees and thanked them for sticking with the company and pushing through the good times and tough times. The speech was followed by a round of applause and toasts while the Human Resources manager proceeded to hand the directors a commemorative gift on behalf of all the staff who chipped in for the special surprise.
The directors were awarded with a glass trophy engraved with the special occasion and a set of cufflinks for the two directors while the lady director received a bracelet. After the gift-giving ceremony everyone gathered for a photo session as the company's colourful staff was snapped up. To culminate the morning's breakfast festivities everyone raised glasses for a last toast and then headed back to their desks with a tasty piece of pastry in hand.
At lunch time the Human Resources manager prepared the Chill Out Room for lunch as she laid the tables with a variety of fresh bagels, assorted crisps, a range of fruity juices, soft drinks and wine.
A special range of specially designed Birthday Cupcakes is scheduled to be given out as the perfect accompaniment for this afternoon's tea time at 4pm while today the staff will work an hour less to carry on the celebrations at home.
A very warm Happy Birthday for The Holiday Place and may it continue to deliver happiness to its customers with the outstanding holiday experiences the company has provided for over 25 years! And to many more 25 successful years to come! (hear, hear!)
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
Fall in love with Havana and its heritage before basking on the pristine shores of Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Little touches to make your holiday extra special, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
- IBEROSTAR Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at IBEROSTAR Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for a dream holiday at Club Amigo Atlantico. Guardalavaca is known to host...