JetBlue Airways Expands Services to Provide More Caribbean Holiday Destinations
Tourists looking for affordable flights for their Caribbean holidays will now have more options as JetBlue Airways launches a new route to Providenciales in the beautiful Turks & Caicos Islands.
JetBlue Airways has launched a new low-fare flight for holidaymakers booking Turks & Caicos holidays.
The new service will provide a daily route to Providenciales from New York’s John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK) and a weekly flight has been introduced from Boston Logan International Airport this weekend.
To help celebrate the new route, the airline is offering people the chance to win Caribbean holidays to this tropical destination with a JetBlue Getaways package which includes return flights for two to Turks & Caicos and hotel accommodation for four days and three nights.
JetBlue’s Vice President of Network Planning, Scott Laurence, commented: “We’re excited to begin this new Caribbean adventure. Providenciales and the more than 40 islands that make up the Turks and Caicos are a perfect addition to our wide array of Caribbean leisure destinations. We know our customers will enjoy the islands as much as they enjoy the JetBlue Experience, complete with more options and entertainment.”
The new service will provide flights to the airline’s 16th successful destination in the Caribbean and travellers can benefit from affordable airfares for their holidays in Turks & Caicos.
Ralph Higgs, Director of the Turks and Caicos Tourist Board, stated: “The entire Turks and Caicos is pleased to have JetBlue providing service to our Islands.
“JetBlue’s brand complements our destination’s attributes beautifully; this is a win-win situation for all involved.”
“The Turks and Caicos Islands Airports Authority joins the many others, stakeholders and passengers alike, in welcoming JetBlue to its developing Providenciales International Airport,” added the CEO of the Turks and Caicos Islands Airports Authority, John T. Smith.
“We look forward to a long, strong and symbiotic relationship.”
The Turks & Caicos Islands are a British Overseas Territory situated in the West Indies, north of the island of Hispaniola which is occupied by Haiti and the Dominican Republic.
The islands are home to one of the world’s largest coral reefs and beautiful marine parks making it a perfect destination for divers and snorkelers on Caribbean holidays.
Providenciales is a popular destination for holidaymakers from all over the world and the island boasts many white sand beaches, upscale resorts and hotels, golf courses and exquisite restaurants.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Lifelong memories await for you in the pristine beaches of Varadero and one of Havana's most iconic hotels
- Indulge in a number of all-inclusive restaurants at Iberostar Tainos, from delicious Japanese cuisine to international fine-dining experiences
- Capture the 1950's swing vibe when staying at Habana Riviera Hotel steeped in history with the lobby bar in particular having a genuine 50's atmosphere
- Why not to upgrade your arrival transfer to an american vintage car for an extra £19 per person
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from the NH Capri's rooftop swimming pool
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
Enjoy a holiday filled with sun and sand at Be Live Collection Punta Cana. To give you a teaser, expect plenty of...
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island at Worthing Court Apartment Hotel, as the elegant eco-friendly...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...