AmericanTours International Launches New Cuba Holidays Website for Americans
A new website has been launched focusing on providing information on Cuba travel, hotels, flights, and local destination guides for American citizens who are able to visit the Caribbean island under the U.S regulations.
The U.S. Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) has launched a new website for American residents who are allowed take Cuba holidays under the U.S regulations, providing information on hotels, local guides, flights and places of interest on the Caribbean island.
AmericanTours International, LLC is a registered and licenced Travel Service Provider (TSP) which has been launched to provide information on Cuba travel for American citizens since the recent lifting of travel restrictions for many Cuban-Americans and academic, cultural and religious groups.
The CEO of AmericanTours International, LLC, Noel Irwin Hentschel, announced: “The CubaATI website is officially launched today (Monday) by AmericanTours International, LLC (ATI) to make travel to Cuba easy from the United States.
ATI has over 33 years of experience in organising travel for tourists in destinations all over the world and specialises in organising travel programmes which reflect individual interests such as ballet or jazz festivals, working on farms, visiting churches and synagogues and getting involved with local communities.
“ATI specializes in creating trips for a traveller’s particular interest while ensuring they come to understand the distinct culture and authentic history of a destination and meet new friends. ATI is now able to provide the same high quality service and life-transforming experiences to the many U.S. citizens and residents who qualify under U.S. guidelines to visit Cuba with the launch of CubaATI,” Hentschel commented.
Earlier this year, President Obama eased restriction on Cuba travel for educational, cultural, religious and journalistic activities and last year, restrictions were lifted on Cuban-Americans visiting their families on holidays in Cuba.
Hentschel added: “These new travel regulations represent an opportunity for a wider segment of Americans to connect with the Cuban people on many levels including volunteering for humanitarian projects and participating in academic, religious, entrepreneurial and professional programs.”
CEO of AAA Mid-Atlantic, Don Gagnon, said: “An advantage of using the CubaATI website is the ‘one-stop’ arrangements of hotels, ground transportation, international and domestic air travel, professional local guides, sites of interest, and special events throughout the entire island.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from the NH Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana, staying in the residence of the 'stars', with a relaxing beach holiday in Cuba's world famous resort, Varadero
- Nacional De Cuba hotel is considered a symbol of history, culture and Cuban identity
- Iberostar Laguna Azul offers 15 bars and restaurants, and worldwide cuisines
- Enjoy watersports including windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, paddleboats, and snorkelling
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Your Cuban experience begins at the memories miramar havana, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for a dream holiday at Club Amigo Atlantico. Guardalavaca is known to host...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...