Sandals Resorts celebrates third anniversary of Luxury Included programme
Sandals Resorts are celebrating the third anniversary of the Luxury Included Vacation which offers impeccable and dedicated service, lavish facilities and elegant accommodation for travellers enjoying luxury all inclusive Caribbean holidays.
The third anniversary of Luxury Included ® holidays is being celebrated by Sandals Resort, and since its launch in 2007, the concept has expanded throughout several of the company's luxury all inclusive Caribbean resorts.
Founder and Chairman of Sandals Resorts International, Gordon "Butch" Stewart, said: "At its core, the Luxury Included® concept was introduced as a commitment to exceed expectations with real and tangible points of differentiation that customers could experience and that our partners could articulate and sell with confidence.
"Three years later, and in an economic environment that demands value, the benefits of this decision are clear: Sandals Resorts is delivering the best, most comprehensive luxury vacation in the Caribbean."
The Luxury Included concept was introduced to offer luxury all inclusive Caribbean holidays for travellers seeking a certain level of style and service. The concept has been introduced to many of the sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts across the Caribbean region and includes lavish suites with private plunge pools and whirlpools; Martha Stewart Living; Beringer Wines; exclusive dining options; and partnerships which contribute towards the high level of service offered at the resorts including the London-based Guild of Professional English Butlers.
Luxury Included is featured at several of Beaches and Sandals luxury all inclusive hotels in the Caribbean including Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa, Sandals Emerald Bay, Great Exuma, Bahamas, Sandals Royal Plantation, Ocho Rios, Jamaica, Sandals Grande Ocho Rios Beach and Villa Golf Resort, Beaches Sandy Bay, and Beaches Boscobel Resort and Golf Club.
Couples planning their weddings can choose from six wedding themes within romantic surroundings for their Sandals Weddings by Martha Stewart at any of the 18 Luxury Included ® Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts across the Caribbean.
Guests enjoying luxury all inclusive Caribbean holidays will not be disappointed by the exquisite menus on offer at the restaurants and dining outlets throughout the resorts. Each resort features at least six restaurants which range from informal beach dining to a la carte and fine dining, and feature delicious local and international dishes.
Stewart explains: "There is a dining experience to suit every mood and the promise that customers will never face a queue."
Three years after the launch of the Luxury Included ® concept, Stewart promised: "We'll never stop improving...never stop dazzling the customer."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...