AMResorts' celebrate successful 2010 with new hotel projects in the Caribbean
AMResorts, provider of sales, marketing and brand management services for Zoetry, Dreams, Secrets and Now resorts, is celebrating a successful 2010 after landmark Caribbean projects and expansions have generated more Caribbean and Punta Cana holidays.
The year 2010 was a successful one for AMResorts as it celebrated expansion into new Caribbean holiday destinations, openings of new properties and over 75 industry and guest awards.
By the end of 2010, the company operated 22 luxury all inclusive Caribbean resorts in destinations including Mexico, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic, generated $425 million in annual sales and employed over 11,500 staff members.
AMResorts have also announced that they will be offering Punta Cana holidays on a whole new level as they introduce their largest project to date: Gems at Cap Cana.
The new venture will see the development of four resorts which will be located in Cap Cana on the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic which will feature 1,100 suites across Now Pearl Cap Cana, Zoetry Gems at Cap Cana, Emerald Cap Cana and Secrets Gems at Cap Cana properties.
The complex is expected to cost $400 million and will create 6,000 new jobs to help provide luxury services for travellers on Punta Cana holidays.
AMResorts made its debut into Jamaica with the opening of two resorts last year costing $180 million. Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay opened in March 2010 and Secrets St. James Montego Bay. The two resorts will invest $100 million into Jamaica's local economy and have created 1,000 jobs, while offering luxury holidays in the Caribbean.
Both of the resorts feature 350 suites, eight gourmet restaurants, nine elegant bars and lounges, a 15,000 square-foot Secrets Spa by Pevonia, boutiques, entertainment, and the signature Secrets Resorts and Spas' "Unlimited-Luxury" program, all within beautiful tropical beachfront surroundings.
On 1st January 2011, AMResorts made their debut into the Cap Cana development in the Dominican Republic, with the opening of Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana. The 175-suite five-star property was the first property under the Secrets brand to be launched outside of Mexico.
The provider of sales, marketing and brand management services will be continuing its expansions well into 2011 and 2012 with the scheduled opening of the Secrets Huatulco Resortand Spa in May this year; Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta and Now Amber Puerto Vallarta in summer 2012; and Gems at Cap Cana complex, and Now Larimar Punta Cana shortly after.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...