Authentic Cuba Travel offers cultural experiences for 2011 Cuba holidays
Travel and tour company, Authentic Cuba Travel, have launched a series of tours for 2011, which will provide travellers on Cuba holidays with an authentic experience whilst discovering the country's culture and people.
With the number of travellers booking Cuba holidays on the rise each year, one travel and tour company is looking to offer a truly authentic experience where visitors can discover the history, culture and people of the Caribbean region.
Authentic Cuba Travel has launched a series of tours for 2011, which range from educational and historical, to cultural and artistic.
The Toronto-based tour company is looking to capture the essence of Cuba's identity and show it off to visitors who are looking to experience the real Cuba during their holidays in Cuba.
The company offers Spanish and English speaking tour operators who have lived or worked within Cuba and its travel industry for a number of years.
Once travellers have booked their tours, they are escorted 24/7 by university graduated guides and renowned Cuban speakers who are on hand to educate, advise and help visitors during the tours.
Visitors can choose from a variety of authentic experiences, which include the direct involvement of environmentalists, local communities, colleges, universities, Cuba hotels and businesses.
Examples of the 24 new authentic tours include:
- Cuba Cultural Tours – These range from visual arts and photography tours, to dance and baseball tours. Travellers with children can book the Family Discovery Tours where they can enjoy all inclusive luxury packages full of cultural or nature activities.
- Cuba Architecture Tours – Visitors will have the chance to explore some of Cuba's most historical sites and conserved Spanish colonial architecture whilst learning about the history of the magnificent structures.
- Cuba Nature Tours – The nature eco and bird watching tours are great for travellers who are keen to spot some of North America's finest species whilst enjoying beautiful and tranquil natural surroundings.
- Cuba Festival Tours – Travellers will be able to kick their heels up during their Cuba holidays with a complimentary all access pass to several venues and activities of Cuba festivals including the Book Fair of Havana, the Jazz Festival, the Fire Festival, and Cigar Festival.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Lifelong memories await for you in the pristine beaches of Varadero and one of Havana's most iconic hotels
- Indulge in a number of all-inclusive restaurants at Iberostar Tainos, from delicious Japanese cuisine to international fine-dining experiences
- Capture the 1950's swing vibe when staying at Habana Riviera Hotel steeped in history with the lobby bar in particular having a genuine 50's atmosphere
- Why not to upgrade your arrival transfer to an american vintage car for an extra £19 per person
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana, staying in the residence of the 'stars', with a relaxing beach holiday in Cuba's world famous resort, Varadero
- Nacional De Cuba hotel is considered a symbol of history, culture and Cuban identity
- Iberostar Laguna Azul offers 15 bars and restaurants, and worldwide cuisines
- Enjoy watersports including windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, paddleboats, and snorkelling
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from the NH Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Fall in love with Havana and its heritage before basking on the pristine shores of Varadero
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the azure waters when staying at Melia Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Little touches to make your holiday extra special, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Your Cuban experience begins at the memories miramar havana, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for a dream holiday at Club Amigo Atlantico. Guardalavaca is known to host...