Cuba holidays in Santa Clara with new WestJet Service from Toronto
WestJet is now servicing Cuba holidays between Toronto and Santa Clara with a new set of weekly flights for the Winter Season. Flights will be departing every Friday at 9.15 AM and arriving in Santa Clara at 12.55 AM local time.
It looks like Cuba holidays in Santa Clara will be better serviced for Canadian travellers as WestJet has launched new, seasonal non-stop service between Toronto and Santa Clara in Cuba.
On 5th November 2010 the inaugural flight departed Toronto’s Lester B. Pearson International Airport at 9:15 a.m. EDT. “We are delighted to introduce service to our fourth destination in Cuba,” says Hugh Dunleavy, WestJet’s executive vice-president of strategy and planning. “Beautiful Santa Clara will provide our guests with the opportunity to experience history, architecture and culture served with Cuban flair.”
WestJet's late-2010 fleet of 90-plus Boeing 737NGs included at least a dozen Boeing 737-800s and the carrier's future orders will include many more 737-800s as WestJet expands its network of longer sectors from Canada to Caribbean, Latin American and Hawaii sunspot destinations
WestJet will be servicing Cuba holidays between Toronto and Santa Clara weekly each Friday from 5th November 2010 to 29th April, 2011. The schedule calls for WestJet’s flight WS2536 to depart Lester B. Pearson International Airport (YYZ) at 9:15 a.m. and land at Santa Clara’s Abel Santamaría Airport (SNU) at 12:55 a.m. local time. In the other direction, flight WS2537 is timed to leave SNU at 1:55 p.m. and to arrive at YYZ at 5:29 p.m.
One-way fares, available in both directions on non-stop flights only, are available from as cheap as C$149 plus applicable taxes and fees.
WestJet currently flies non-stop from Toronto to many Florida and Caribbean holiday destinations, servicing Cancun holidays, Jamaica holidays in Montego Bay, Cuba holidays in Holguin and Varadero, Mexico holidays in Cozumel, Miami holidays, Turks and Caicos holidays, and St. Maarten holidays. As part of its 2010-2011 winter schedule, WestJet is also adding non-stop service from Toronto to New Orleans and Grand Cayman. One-way fares for Mexico, Bahamas and Caribbean destinations start at C$149 plus applicable fees and taxes.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
Lifelong memories await for you in the pristine beaches of Varadero and one of Havana's most iconic hotels
- Indulge in a number of all-inclusive restaurants at Iberostar Tainos, from delicious Japanese cuisine to international fine-dining experiences
- Capture the 1950's swing vibe when staying at Habana Riviera Hotel steeped in history with the lobby bar in particular having a genuine 50's atmosphere
- Why not to upgrade your arrival transfer to an american vintage car for an extra £19 per person
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
Relax on one of the best beaches in the world and enjoy the endless fun this the All Inclusive iberostar tainos
- Relax and unwind at the onsite spa with a variety of treatments and massages on offer
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling
- Experience the all-inclusive delights with a choice of four restaurants and five bars
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Your Cuban experience begins at the memories miramar havana, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for a dream holiday at Club Amigo Atlantico. Guardalavaca is known to host...