Big Five Tours and Expeditions offers luxury safari holidays in India
Big Five Tours and Expeditions has launched a series of safari holidays to offer travellers an incredible experience to walk on the wild side with Bengal tigers in four of India's national wildlife parks which are home to the beautiful animals.
Four of India's national parks have been established as tiger parks in order to protect the habitat which is crucial for the animals' survival while also offering visitors a glimpse into their natural surroundings.
The four national parks include Panna, Pench, Kanha, and Bandhavgarh and have been established to preserve the tigers and their natural habitat with the help of education and sustainable tourism.
Big Five Tours and Expeditions have incorporated the parks into their packages and are offering travellers safari holidays where tourists can tour the dedicated national tiger parks.
The 16-day Tigers and Temples program allows travellers on holiday in India to explore Banhavgarh National Park and enjoy luxury accommodation at Mahua Kothi Lodge which is operated by and Beyond and Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces.
Guests will be taken out on early morning and late afternoon jungle excursions where they will have the chance to explore the stunning environment with a trained naturalist in a specially designed open top 4x4 jeep vehicle. This central India national park offers plenty of adventures for visitors on safari holidays including elephant riding and the chance to catch sighting of the magnificent Bengal tigers plus a number of other animals and birds including wild boar, wild dogs, Indian foxes, sloth bears, spotted deer, wolves, jungle cats, fish eagles, and Asian paradise flycatchers.
The 16-day Tigers and Temples tour includes accommodation at the luxury lodge, most meals, sightseeing, entrance fees, ground transportation, internal flights, an English-speaking guide, trip interruption insurance, and the Big five's 24-hour White Glove Service guest assistance, starting from $14,750 per person.
Big Five Tours and Expedition has been providing luxury adventure travel for over 37 years and specialises in offering luxury guided tours and holidays across Africa, Asia and the Orient, Arctic and he Antarctica, and South and Central America.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Capture the wonders of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Dubai's only rooftop revolving restaurant
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani family
- Explore the city palace in Jaipur
Be moved by India's icons; from the majestic Taj Mahal to the natural beauty of Keoladeo National Park - this is India at its best.
- Experience the Royal Maharaja lifestyle with a stay in a wonderful Bharatpur Palace
- Discover the magnificent City Palace Museum and enjoy an authentic Rajasthani feast in Jaipur
- See Humayun's Tomb in Delhi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent
One of the many jewels in India's crown, the Kerala region combines scenic landscapes and thrilling towns
- The Periyar wild life sanctuary offers a fairly good chance to seeing elephants, tigers, lion tailed macaques & much more in their natural habitats
- Experience a capturing Indian dance show - Kathakali, which loosely translated mean "Story Dance"
- Cruising through the backwaters of Kerala on a Houseboat is one of the top 50 "must do" things as described by the National Geographic Traveller magazine
Embark on a holiday of a lifetime with this amazing twin centre special offer
- Indulge your senses with the amazing spa treatments at the Avani Kalutara
- Enjoy an authentic Rajasthani meal with a local Indian family in Jaipur
- Buy some amazing souvenirs made by sculptors who claim to be direct descendants of the craftsmen who built the Taj Mahal
Uncover the unique charm of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites on this...
Be introduced to the magic of India on this enlightening Highlights of Rajasthan Tour, encompassing amazing sights...
This colourful Golden Triangle and Amritsar tour gives you the chance to view the major cities of North India,...
Enjoy an India adventure with this ten night tour of some of India's most mystical cities and attractions. This is a...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...