Free City Tours for Egypt holidays in Luxor and Sharm El Sheikh!
Exclusively for clients of The Holiday Place, travellers booking Egypt holidays with us before 31st October 2010 will be able to enjoy free city tours worth £20 per person in Luxor and Sharm El Sheikh for the whole family to enjoy!
An exclusive new promotion will enable holidaymakers arranging their Egypt holidays with The Holiday Place to enjoy free city tours if booking their trip by 31st October 2010.
The Free City Tours will be absolutely free for every family member travelling and are bookable with any Egypt holiday to Sharm El Sheikh and Luxor. Holidaymakers wanting to make the most from this amazing offer must call in and book by 31st OCtober for the free tours offer to apply, however the trip can be taken during any travel date, with no limitations or restrictions on the timing of travel up to 31st December 2011.
Worth £20 per person, the Free City Tours in Sharm El Sheikh will consist of a full day trip travelling by air-conditioned coach to explore the city (to be arranged as joined tour on Friday Only) and some of its highlights include:
- Discovering the old Mosque and Church of Sharm el Sheikh
- Visiting The Old Market and the Famous Naama Bay where you guests spend some free time to have a drink or haggle for some bargain souvenirs
In order for this free city tour to be added to your Egypt holidays, when calling The Holiday Place, clients must ask their travel advisor to quote "Sharm City Tour" on the booking request form.
Similarly, and also worth £20 per person and available for the whole family, the Free City Tours in Luxor will include the following highlights:
- Discovering the famous monuments of Luxor from the comfort of a horse-driven chariot
- Seeing some of the old town houses and streets of Luxor
- Travelling through the local market
Likewise, for this free city tour to be added to travellers' Luxor holidays, when calling The Holiday Place, clients must ask their travel advisor to quote "Luxor City Tour" on the booking request form.
When attempting to book your holidays in Egypt with The Holiday Place and apply for this offer travellers must remember that the promotion is available for new bookings only and that the appropiate offer must be quoted to the travel advisor dealing with your booking request.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Cruise on the world's longest river with 7000 years of history while enjoying 21st century comfort on the cruise liner featuring superb amenities.
- Enjoy nightly entertainment at the Lounge with its resident DJ, drinks and dancing.
- The Cruise allows you to discover the stunning sights and attractions of the River Nile in comfort.
- The hotel ship offers a comprehensive program of sightseeing which is accompanied by an expert guide.
A wonderful and exclusive beach retreat; El Gouna bustles with artists, environmentalists and sports enthusiasts who enjoy the perfect location between mountains and sea.
- Boasting an array of facilities including four swimming pools, championship golf course and much more
- Fully wheelchair accessible and environmentally friendly
- Located directly on the Red Sea with 2 Kilometres of private beach
Enjoy a Wonderfully Relaxing Holiday with a wide range of activities
Enjoy a memorable and romantic holiday in Egypt
- Benefit from the Sonesta Star Goddess Spa and enjoy a relaxing massage after a busy day of excursions
- Suites made for your comfortable stay with the best view
- Enjoy the swimming pool or relax on the sun deck where you can have a cocktail
Enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the all-inclusive Hilton Hurghada Resort in Egypt and discover a...
Le Meridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a short...
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
AMC Royal Hotel is situated on the sandy beach of the Red Sea inbetween Hurghada and El Gouna. The resort overlooks its...
Enjoying a central location in Luxor, directly on the banks of the Nile and within 10 min walking distance from Luxor...
Experience the thrill of a jaunt to the famous Valley of the Kings as you explore one of Egypt's touristic gems, Luxor....