Beachcomber hires UK groups sales manager for Indian Ocean hotels
Chaya McLaren has moved over from the UK Sales team and has been appointed as the new Group Sales Manager for a string of Beachcomber hotels after a career spanning 20 years with the leading Indian Ocean hotels company.
Beachcomber Hotels has appointed a new Group Sales Manager to cover a number of Indian Ocean hotels in Mauritius and the Seychelles.
Chaya McLaren has been working for Beachcomber Hotels for 20 years on the UK sales team and her new role will now be to head up the company's CandI business as the UK Group Sales Manager.
McLaren stated: "With the recent launch of our latest hotel, Trou Aux Biches, I look forward to the opportunity of reacquainting some of the world's best hotels to one of the country's most discerning markets."
McLaren will be supported by Henriette Attard who previously worked as the Group and Incentive Sales Director at Kerzner International, and signed with Beachcomber Hotels as her first client earlier this year.
Beachcomber Hotels operates a number of luxury properties and is the leading group for providing Seychelles holidays and luxury Mauritius holidays for travellers from all over the world.
The Indian Ocean hotels company owns and operates a collection of luxury resorts and hotels including the Royal Palm, Dinarobin Hotel Golf and Spa, Paradis Hotel and Golf Club, Shandrani Resort and Spa, Le Victoria, Le Canonnier, Le Mauricia in Mauritius, and the Sainte Anne Resort and Spa in the Seychelles.
Beachcomber Hotels developed its first beach hotel in 1952 in Mauritius and over the last 50 years the company has expanded into the luxury sector. The company opened its first five-star property in the Seychelles in November 2001 - the Sainte Anne Resort and Spa. The luxury resort is situated upon 220 hectares on the private island of Sainte Anne, just 4km from the main island Mahe.
The luxury hotel group offers all types of luxury holidays for travellers seeking sun, tranquillity, elegance and traditional Indian Ocean style and hospitality. Travellers can choose from golf holidays, spa breaks, all inclusive vacations and luxury weddings and honeymoons amid idyllic surroundings.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Free upgrade to Taum Studio Pool View room
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...