Cuba holidays at Nacional Hotel celebrating 60th Anniversary
Last Monday, Cuba's most iconic hotel celebrated 60 years of history and prestige as a top luxury property providing exclusive Cuba holidays in Havana. To mark the ocassion, the Cuban Association of the United Nations awarded it with a commemorative stamp
Cuba holidays at the Nacional Hotel in Havana recently received much praise and recognition during World Tourism Day, on a special date that also marked the hotel's 60 years of existance.
For having maintained an impeccable reputation as Havana's most iconic landmark hotel and having provided exceptional luxury holidays in Cuba for over half a century, the Nacional Hotel De Cuba during was awarded the commemorative stamp of the 60th anniversary of the Cuban Association of the United Nations last Monday 27th September, during the World Day of Tourism.
Carlos Amat, president of the organisation, highlighted the merits of the facility recognised as a National Landmark and a flagship of the Cuban hotel industry.
Amat noted that the staff of the hotel has worked hard to win the distinction offering excellent service and making sure that quality stands as the slogan of the facility.
At the end of the ceremony, a postcard dedicated to the celebration of the World Day of Tourism held September 27 was cancelled with a slogan reading “Tourism and Biologic Diversity.”
Further to this, the Hotel Nacional or National Hotel was recently recognised by UNESCO as a World Memoir, for keeping unique memories of the many celebrities that have enjoyed Cuba holidays here. It was also declared World Heritage by the international body and it has been chosen in several surveys as one of the most favorite places to tourists around the world.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
Lifelong memories await for you in the pristine beaches of Varadero and one of Havana's most iconic hotels
- Indulge in a number of all-inclusive restaurants at Iberostar Tainos, from delicious Japanese cuisine to international fine-dining experiences
- Capture the 1950's swing vibe when staying at Habana Riviera Hotel steeped in history with the lobby bar in particular having a genuine 50's atmosphere
- Why not to upgrade your arrival transfer to an american vintage car for an extra £19 per person
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
Relax on one of the best beaches in the world and enjoy the endless fun this the All Inclusive iberostar tainos
- Relax and unwind at the onsite spa with a variety of treatments and massages on offer
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling
- Experience the all-inclusive delights with a choice of four restaurants and five bars
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Your Cuban experience begins at the memories miramar havana, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for a dream holiday at Club Amigo Atlantico. Guardalavaca is known to host...