Cuba holidays favoured as one of the best for events and incentive tourism
According to a recent survey issued by a specialist in the Organisation of International Events, Cuba has emerged as one of the most popular holiday destinations for incentive trips and events with diversified holiday packages.
An international preference for Cuba holidays as a prime holiday destination for tourism of events and incentive trips has been established, reflecting the increasing development of the island's tourism product and diversified holiday packages that range from eco-tourism to dance tours and history tours.
A recent survey reflecting the opinion of some 250 foreign companies placed Cuba holidays in the twelfth spot in the list of favourite places and world holiday destinations for this kind of activities. The survey and tourism study was carried out by Argentinean Miguel Harrara, a specialist in the Organisation of International Events department within the Universidad Complutense of Madrid.
High specialisation and good prices as well as Cuba’s natural richness in cultural, historic and natural attractions are some of the factors that favour this increase of foreign visitors taking Cuba holidays in search of knowledge, new experiences and emotions.
The president of the Bureau of Conventions of Cuba, Conrado Martinez, said that meeting has become a necessity for many sectors of the world population and, from the economic viewpoint, this kind of tourists leave profits that are from three to six times higher than those of a conventional tourist.
Currently, for the purpose of promoting Cuba holidays and showcasing the Cuba holiday product, the Caribbean island hosts nearly 300 international events every year and ranks ninth in Latin America according to statistics by the International Association of Congresses and Conventions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Lifelong memories await for you in the pristine beaches of Varadero and one of Havana's most iconic hotels
- Indulge in a number of all-inclusive restaurants at Iberostar Tainos, from delicious Japanese cuisine to international fine-dining experiences
- Capture the 1950's swing vibe when staying at Habana Riviera Hotel steeped in history with the lobby bar in particular having a genuine 50's atmosphere
- Why not to upgrade your arrival transfer to an american vintage car for an extra £19 per person
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from the NH Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Fall in love with Havana and its heritage before basking on the pristine shores of Varadero
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the azure waters when staying at Melia Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Little touches to make your holiday extra special, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
Relax on one of the best beaches in the world and enjoy the endless fun this the All Inclusive iberostar tainos
- Relax and unwind at the onsite spa with a variety of treatments and massages on offer
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling
- Experience the all-inclusive delights with a choice of four restaurants and five bars
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Your Cuban experience begins at the memories miramar havana, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for a dream holiday at Club Amigo Atlantico. Guardalavaca is known to host...