Fantastic Offer for Cuba Holidays Combining Two Luxury Resorts
Travellers can find an exclusive offer from The Holiday Place for Cuba holidays at the Club Amigo Atlantic Guardalavaca where savings of £500 per person are available together with free room upgrades and a range of additional discounts.
The Holiday Place has launched an exciting offer for travellers seeking tropical Cuba holidays where they can enjoy a 13 night holiday at two different Cuba hotels and resorts, saving £500 per person.
See special offer page
for more information
and booking indications:
The exclusive offer provides travellers with 10 nights at the three-star Club Amigo Atlantico Guardalavaca on the north shore of the island followed by three nights at the four-star Comodoro Hotel and Bungalows in Havana.
Travellers can benefit from savings of £500 on fabulous twin centre holidays to Cuba starting from just £699 per person for stays between 15th August and 30th September, 2010.
The offer also includes a number of special offers including free upgrades to Villa rooms at the all inclusive Guardalavaca resort, discounts for teenagers up to 16 years old, diving packages, and family offers where the second room is provided free of charge at both Cuba hotels.
The fantastic offer includes all accommodation, Cubana flights, transfers, representation charges and tourist cards; and all while allowing travellers to enjoy Cuba holidays in two stunning regions of the island.
Club Amigo Atlantico Guardalavaca is an all inclusive resort located just a short walk from some of the island’s most stunning white sandy beaches and warms waters.
Guests staying at this resort will be able to enjoy a range of all inclusive facilities during their Cuba holidays at Club Amigo Atlantico including four swimming pools, numerous a la carte and buffest-style restaurants, a beauty salon, a gym, tennis courts, a kids club, evening entertainment, and a range of activities including mini golf, beach volleyball, cycling, windsurfing, snorkelling, sailing, scuba diving, aqua fitness, and Spanish lessons.
The Comodoro Bungalows are situated within the Comodoro Hotel and Bungalow Complex in the bustling Miramar district of Havana.
Travellers will spend the remaining three nights of their Cuba holidays in a one-bedroom bungalow on a bed and breakfast basis where they can enjoy a number of facilities including free-form swimming pools, boutiques, a beauty salon, cafe, bars, restaurants, salsa lessons and water sports.
The complex is surrounded by lush tropical gardens and travellers can enjoy a wealth of activities during their Cuba holidays including exploring the museum and galleries of Old Town Havana or experiencing the city’s vibrant atmosphere while wandering through the cobbled streets and colourful markets.
This fantastic offer enables travellers to spend their Cuba holidays relaxing at the beach in a picturesque resort before heading off to the island’s famous capital city to explore an abundance of sights and attractions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from the NH Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Fall in love with Havana and its heritage before basking on the pristine shores of Varadero
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the azure waters when staying at Melia Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Little touches to make your holiday extra special, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
Relax on one of the best beaches in the world and enjoy the endless fun this the All Inclusive iberostar tainos
- Relax and unwind at the onsite spa with a variety of treatments and massages on offer
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling
- Experience the all-inclusive delights with a choice of four restaurants and five bars
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Your Cuban experience begins at the memories miramar havana, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for a dream holiday at Club Amigo Atlantico. Guardalavaca is known to host...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...