Birmingham Airport and Emirates offer more seats for passengers on Dubai holidays
Travellers looking to take Dubai holidays from Birmingham Airport will soon be able choose from more seats as the Middle Eastern airline, Emirates, adds a Boeing 777-300ER aircraft to its fleet and provides customers with more flights to the region.
Middle Eastern airline, Emirates, will be providing travellers looking to take Dubai holidays leaving from Birmingham Airport with additional seats as it adds another Boeing 777-300ER aircraft to its fleet.
Passengers will be able to choose from more flights to Dubai from September 2010 as the airline looks to offer expand its daily service to the United Arab Emirates country.
The move is expected to see 900 passengers flying to the region on a daily basis from Birmingham Airport and comes just in time for winter bookings as travellers look to take Dubai holidays and business trips.
Birmingham Airport has recently secured £45million of funding in order to expand and improve existing services for its customers and expand a runway which will allow further long-haul routes to Asian destinations.
Emirates has been providing travellers with a daily service from Birmingham airport for ten years and the addition of the new aircraft will see a 22 percent increase in seats available on the service to Dubai.
Air Service Development Director for Birmingham Airport, Martyn Lloyd, commented: "Emirates provides a vital service for people wanting to reach not only Dubai but more than 100 onward destinations across its global network."
Dubai is a popular tourist and business destination for visitors from all over the globe. The Arab destination is rich in history, religion, culture, architecture and is considered a global business hub.
Over recent years, the Middle Eastern country has seen an increase in travellers enjoying holidays in Dubai as it offers numerous five-star hotels and luxury all inclusive resorts with high end facilities.
From September, the new Boeing 777-300ER will operate the Emirate's service departing Birmingham at 21:20 and arriving in Dubai the following day at 07:20. The plane will provide travellers on business trips and Dubai holidays with 400 economy seats and 42 business class seats.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
The location on the world famous Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai shopping malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade- Dine-around Half Board in over 60 Restaurants and Lounges
- Complimentary UNLIMITED access to Wild Wadi Water Park including shuttle transfer
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel
- Kids & Teens Stay and Eat Free
- Complimentary unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark & The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
Savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm and enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine. One of the most...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is an exclusive and...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...