Copa Airlines adds more flights to Cuba
Confirming its commitment to the Cuba holiday market and in order to meet increased demand, the Panama-City based Copa Airlines has recently revealed its plans to add 5 return daily flights to and from Panama City and Havana starting July this year.
Yet another Central American carrier has confirmed its commitment to the Cuba holidays market as Panama City-based Copa Airlines announced the increase of its flights to and from Cuba to five return daily flights. Executives of the company revealed that the new flights servicing and connecting Cuba holidays with other Latin American destinations are scheduled to start operating from July this year.
In order to meet increased demand to his highly popular Caribbeann holiday destination, Copa Airlines has announced that there will be five return daily taking travellers from Panama City to Cuba holidays with a capacity of 124-155 passengers per trip.
This will mean greater connectivity and accessibility to Cuba holidays for many Central and South American travellers interested in visiting the island, and according to reports the interest among Latin American travellers to visit this Caribbean nation has been recently growing.
The company, which recently celebrated 15 years of operations in Cuba, now links to a further 44 holiday destinations in 23 countries in the Americas, which can all be accessed to from the international airport José Martí in Havana as a departure point.
Copa, founded in 1947, has one of the youngest fleets in the world, comprising 49 Boeing 737-700, Boeing 737-800 and Embraer 190AR.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for a dream holiday at Club Amigo Atlantico. Guardalavaca is known to host...