Copa Airlines adds more flights to Cuba
Confirming its commitment to the Cuba holiday market and in order to meet increased demand, the Panama-City based Copa Airlines has recently revealed its plans to add 5 return daily flights to and from Panama City and Havana starting July this year.
Yet another Central American carrier has confirmed its commitment to the Cuba holidays market as Panama City-based Copa Airlines announced the increase of its flights to and from Cuba to five return daily flights. Executives of the company revealed that the new flights servicing and connecting Cuba holidays with other Latin American destinations are scheduled to start operating from July this year.
In order to meet increased demand to his highly popular Caribbeann holiday destination, Copa Airlines has announced that there will be five return daily taking travellers from Panama City to Cuba holidays with a capacity of 124-155 passengers per trip.
This will mean greater connectivity and accessibility to Cuba holidays for many Central and South American travellers interested in visiting the island, and according to reports the interest among Latin American travellers to visit this Caribbean nation has been recently growing.
The company, which recently celebrated 15 years of operations in Cuba, now links to a further 44 holiday destinations in 23 countries in the Americas, which can all be accessed to from the international airport José Martí in Havana as a departure point.
Copa, founded in 1947, has one of the youngest fleets in the world, comprising 49 Boeing 737-700, Boeing 737-800 and Embraer 190AR.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
Lifelong memories await for you in the pristine beaches of Varadero and one of Havana's most iconic hotels
- Indulge in a number of all-inclusive restaurants at Iberostar Tainos, from delicious Japanese cuisine to international fine-dining experiences
- Capture the 1950's swing vibe when staying at Habana Riviera Hotel steeped in history with the lobby bar in particular having a genuine 50's atmosphere
- Why not to upgrade your arrival transfer to an american vintage car for an extra £19 per person
Relax on one of the best beaches in the world and enjoy the endless fun this the All Inclusive iberostar tainos
- Relax and unwind at the onsite spa with a variety of treatments and massages on offer
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling
- Experience the all-inclusive delights with a choice of four restaurants and five bars
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Your Cuban experience begins at the memories miramar havana, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for a dream holiday at Club Amigo Atlantico. Guardalavaca is known to host...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...