Fashion Show line-up in preparation of latest Kempinski Egypt hotel opening in Cairo
Kempinski's latest Egypt hotel addition in Cairo held a pre-opening ceremony in order to motivate the hotel's new staff members and welcome them to the Kempinski family. As part of the celebrations a fashion catwalk saw staff modelling the new uniforms.
As part of their inaugurational celebrations and special events lined up fo rthe official opening of the new Kempinski Nile Hotel, the resort's first guests were treataed to a unique fashion show during their Egypt holidays as the staff modelled their new uniforms. Among the intensive preparations for its June opening, the Kempinski Nile Hotel threw a wonderful fashion show to showcase the new uniforms of its managers and employees and introduce the world to its disntictive sense of fashion and food taste in everything they do.
Proudly presenting the event that marked the opening of the first Kempinski hotel catering to cosmopolitan Egypt holidays in Cairo, the Hotel's General Manager Axel Ludwig, was quoted saying: "We care greatly about our employees morale and support team work especially at this time before the opening."
To employ this strategy the hotel management came up with a number of interesting team building activities in preparation for the opening in June with a set of special activities to mark such an event.
One of the most important activities announcing the kind of Egypt holidays to be enjoyed at the new Kempinski Nile was a Felluca race where members of staff raced13 fellucas against each other and their sister property from Soma Bay in the Nile in front of the hotel. The Soma Bay team was awarded the first Kempinski Nile Cup in a celebration held afterwards.
The new Hotel team members also took a memorable group picture surrounding one of the pyramids, which will be sent out to their colleagues, business associates and the media all over the world, a sign of their imminent opening and strong presence in Cairo as a leading city resort offeringa new level of luxury holidays in Egypt. The family day witnessed 40 of the Hotels employees' families who visited for an orientation tour while savouring the delights of the hotel restaurants.
A professional fashion show for the media press and family members of the Hotel employees was also thrown in as part of the celebratory opening, where they had the Italian designer Sara Capritti who designed the staff''s new uniform flown in to attend as 87 members of staff took to the runway to show off their latest apparel, as a distinctive emblem that would set the kind of refined service they offer a world apart from most other Egypt hotels operating in the city and providing luxury Egypt holidays.
Kempinski Nile Hotel's strategy is far different than most, for this is the first time a hotel carries out such activities so close to its opening; a promising sign of the hotel's uncomparable excellence and one that is sure to leave its mark on the hosting world of Egypt holidays in Cairo.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports on offer
Great resort for the Family with endless fun at the Movenpick Kids Club during the day and night
- Enjoy a sumptuous choice of dining at the Movenpick buffet restaurant
- 18-holes golf course is just 1km away
- Discover El Gouna town with a daily shuttle bus - optional £20 per person
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the all-inclusive Hilton Hurghada Resort in Egypt and discover a...
Le Meridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a short...
Start your holiday at Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...