Fashion Show line-up in preparation of latest Kempinski Egypt hotel opening in Cairo
Kempinski's latest Egypt hotel addition in Cairo held a pre-opening ceremony in order to motivate the hotel's new staff members and welcome them to the Kempinski family. As part of the celebrations a fashion catwalk saw staff modelling the new uniforms.
As part of their inaugurational celebrations and special events lined up fo rthe official opening of the new Kempinski Nile Hotel, the resort's first guests were treataed to a unique fashion show during their Egypt holidays as the staff modelled their new uniforms. Among the intensive preparations for its June opening, the Kempinski Nile Hotel threw a wonderful fashion show to showcase the new uniforms of its managers and employees and introduce the world to its disntictive sense of fashion and food taste in everything they do.
Proudly presenting the event that marked the opening of the first Kempinski hotel catering to cosmopolitan Egypt holidays in Cairo, the Hotel's General Manager Axel Ludwig, was quoted saying: "We care greatly about our employees morale and support team work especially at this time before the opening."
To employ this strategy the hotel management came up with a number of interesting team building activities in preparation for the opening in June with a set of special activities to mark such an event.
One of the most important activities announcing the kind of Egypt holidays to be enjoyed at the new Kempinski Nile was a Felluca race where members of staff raced13 fellucas against each other and their sister property from Soma Bay in the Nile in front of the hotel. The Soma Bay team was awarded the first Kempinski Nile Cup in a celebration held afterwards.
The new Hotel team members also took a memorable group picture surrounding one of the pyramids, which will be sent out to their colleagues, business associates and the media all over the world, a sign of their imminent opening and strong presence in Cairo as a leading city resort offeringa new level of luxury holidays in Egypt. The family day witnessed 40 of the Hotels employees' families who visited for an orientation tour while savouring the delights of the hotel restaurants.
A professional fashion show for the media press and family members of the Hotel employees was also thrown in as part of the celebratory opening, where they had the Italian designer Sara Capritti who designed the staff''s new uniform flown in to attend as 87 members of staff took to the runway to show off their latest apparel, as a distinctive emblem that would set the kind of refined service they offer a world apart from most other Egypt hotels operating in the city and providing luxury Egypt holidays.
Kempinski Nile Hotel's strategy is far different than most, for this is the first time a hotel carries out such activities so close to its opening; a promising sign of the hotel's uncomparable excellence and one that is sure to leave its mark on the hosting world of Egypt holidays in Cairo.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports on offer
Cruise on the world's longest river with 7000 years of history while enjoying 21st century comfort on the cruise liner featuring superb amenities.
- Enjoy nightly entertainment at the Lounge with its resident DJ, drinks and dancing.
- The Cruise allows you to discover the stunning sights and attractions of the River Nile in comfort.
- The hotel ship offers a comprehensive program of sightseeing which is accompanied by an expert guide.
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonders, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Radamis II Nile Cruise
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Radamis II Nile Cruise from £249pp
Enjoy a memorable and romantic holiday in Egypt
- Benefit from the Sonesta Star Goddess Spa and enjoy a relaxing massage after a busy day of excursions
- Suites made for your comfortable stay with the best view
- Enjoy the swimming pool or relax on the sun deck where you can have a cocktail
Enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the all-inclusive Hilton Hurghada Resort in Egypt and discover a...
Le Meridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a short...
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
AMC Royal Hotel is situated on the sandy beach of the Red Sea inbetween Hurghada and El Gouna. The resort overlooks its...
Enjoying a central location in Luxor, directly on the banks of the Nile and within 10 min walking distance from Luxor...
Experience the thrill of a jaunt to the famous Valley of the Kings as you explore one of Egypt's touristic gems, Luxor....