Hilton and Conrad Hotels extend Egypt holidays extra programme
Gulf Cooperation Council travellers will have more choices on their Egypt holidays when they stay at Hilton and Conrad hotels as the Deyafa Extra programme is extended for the second year in a row adding extra value benefits to vacations.
Travellers booking Egypt holidays will have a number of hotels to choose from across the region whether they are looking for golf holidays in Egypt at the Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort in Cairo or central Cairo holidays in the country's vibrant capital city where guests can enjoy east access to a wealth of culture, shopping and restaurants and bars.
Senior Director of Business Development, Hilton Worldwide, Egypt, Africa and Levant, Azza Serry, said:
"The benefits that Hilton and Conrad hotels in Egypt are offering this summer for GCC nationals really will add value to their vacation. Their comfort and enjoyment are paramount to us, and we feel confident that whatever their interest or need during their stay in Egypt, we can make it even more special. Thanks to the Deyafa Extra programme, Egypt really is the ultimate getaway for a memorable summer holiday."
Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) nationals (Kuwait, Bharain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates and Oman) can enjoy also luxury Egypt holidays in the historic city of Alexandria at the Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza which is located in the Green Plaza Mall, perfect for a shopping extravaganza and just ten minutes away from Alexandria Airport.
The Deyafa benefits include the luxury of a late room-service breakfast available until 3pm; a ‘Meet, Assist and Limo Transfer' from the airport to any of the six Hilton and Conrad hotels in Alexandria and Cairo; two complimentary cinema tickets per room for guests enjoying Egypt holidays at Ramses Hilton suites or executive floor; and a range of gift vouchers and shopping discounts for guests enjoying seven-night stays at the Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza.
Guests on Egypt holidays can enjoy these Deyafa Extra programme offers and many more at participating Hilton and Conrad hotels including Hilton Cairo World Trade Centre Residence, Conrad Cairo, Ramses Hilton, Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort, and the forthcoming property, Hilton Zamalek Residence Cairo, which is due to open in July 2010 and is valid for stays from 3 May to 30September 2010.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
Sail the mighty River Nile, see the world's largest open air museum in Luxor and Discover the Great Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, the treasures of bygone days
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck of the Swiss Inn Radamis II
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Mercure Le Sphinx
- Discover the World's largest open air museum in Luxor whilst staying at the Karnak Temple
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonders, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £249pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
Enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the all-inclusive Hilton Hurghada Resort in Egypt and discover a...
Le Meridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a short...
Start your holiday at Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...