Belarus Tourism Fair - Cuba holidays on display
The 13th International Tourism Fair of Belarus - Rest 2010 saw the presence of a number of Cuba travel agents and companies promoting tourism products and services in a bid to encourage more Byelorussians to take Cuba holidays.
The Tourism Fair was held in the National Exhibition Centre "BELEXPO" in Minsk and was attended by visitors and exhibitors showcasing transport, insurance, excursions, educational tours, cruises, business tours, hotels services, and maps, brochures and guides.
An official from Cuba's Tourism Ministry, Estefania Escobar, presented the multimedia promoting holidays in Cuba and Cuba hotels and businesses to visitors. Sandra Tarafa, a representative from a Cuban tour operator based in Moscow, Havanatur, showcased the company's characteristics and services offered to Russians looking to book Cuba holidays.
During the annual Tourism Fair, the Cuban stand attracted a number of visitors who recognised the region as a main Caribbean holiday destination and provided information and advice to visitors who were considering travel to Cuba and Cuba holidays in the future.
From 1 May this year, travellers booking Cuba holidays and Cuban nationals living abroad must ensure they obtain a relevant insurance policy before they enter the country. In January and February this year, over 8,700 travellers from Russia visited Cuba which was an increase of 12 percent compared to the same time last year.
Next month Cuba will host the 30th International Tourism Fair in Havana which will be devoted to the Russian market in a bid to encourage more travellers and visitors from the region to enjoy relaxing Cuba holidays.
The Tourism Fair in Belarus also showcased Cuba's highlights as a Caribbean tourist destination with its miles of pristine sandy beaches, historical ancient ruins and sites, friendly and traditional hospitality, diving opportunities, bustling cities, warm and tropical climate, and picturesque surroundings; all in close proximity to Mexico and surrounding Caribbean islands.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Lifelong memories await for you in the pristine beaches of Varadero and one of Havana's most iconic hotels
- Indulge in a number of all-inclusive restaurants at Iberostar Tainos, from delicious Japanese cuisine to international fine-dining experiences
- Capture the 1950's swing vibe when staying at Habana Riviera Hotel steeped in history with the lobby bar in particular having a genuine 50's atmosphere
- Why not to upgrade your arrival transfer to an american vintage car for an extra £19 per person
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from the NH Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Fall in love with Havana and its heritage before basking on the pristine shores of Varadero
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the azure waters when staying at Melia Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Little touches to make your holiday extra special, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
Relax on one of the best beaches in the world and enjoy the endless fun this the All Inclusive iberostar tainos
- Relax and unwind at the onsite spa with a variety of treatments and massages on offer
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling
- Experience the all-inclusive delights with a choice of four restaurants and five bars
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Your Cuban experience begins at the memories miramar havana, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for a dream holiday at Club Amigo Atlantico. Guardalavaca is known to host...