Cheaper airfare on Cuba holidays with Cubana's Easter Deals
Cuba's national airline, Cubana de Aviacion, has recently launched a special offer with some juicy travel deals and cheap Easter fares for travel between 31st March and 7th April, 2010 giving travellers savings of up to £185 per person.
If you still haven’t booked those Cuba holidays to take the whole family away during the Easter Break, now it’s the time to do it, as Cubana airlines launches a very attractive special with discounts of up to £185 per person. To find out just how much you could be saving on your Easter Cuba holidays all you have to do is give a call to the expert sales team at The Holidays Place and they’ll tell you exactly how much you could be saving.
Operating in more than 20 international holiday destinations taking passengers to Cuba holidays across 17 domestic airports within Cuba, Cubana de Aviacion, apart from being the country’s only carrier, it is also the airline that better serves Cuba holidays flying to a range of different resort destinations in the country, Cubana takes international travellers from all over the world to and fro Cuba holidays with added charm and Cuban authenticity. Their worlwide ports of departure include: London Gatwick, Paris Orly, Milan and Rome (Europe); Montreal. Toronto, Cancun and Mexico City (North America); San Jose, Guatemala City and Panama City (Central America); Nassau, Santo Domingo, Guadeloupe, Fort de France, Kingston and Montego Bay (Caribbean); Bogotá, Sao Paulo, Caracas and Buenos Aires. (South America).
Within Cuba services are operated to Baracoa, Camaguey, Bayamo, Cayo Coco, Cayo Largo, Ciego de Avila, Cienfuegos, Guantanamo, Havana, Holguin, Manzanillo, Moa, Nueva Gerona, Santa Clara, Santiago de Cuba, Varadero and Victoria de las Tunas Cubana Flights. Cuba is the largest of the Caribbean islands and Cubana is the national carrier with over 75 years experience in operations. Flying with them you can rest assured your are in safe hands and with their competitive prices departing from London Gatwick, it is certainly the number one option for great value Cuba holidays!
Cubana offer both an Economy class and a Premium or Business class known as Tropical. Cuban’s Club Tropical Class provides travellers with a range of handy amenities and allows the Cuban airline to show you how to relax and un-wind Cuban style.
Cubana de Aviacion always takes pleasure in being the main carrier responsible for taking worldwide travellers to unforgettable Cuba holidays. As they call it themselves, they are: “Cuba’s gateway to the world”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from the NH Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana, staying in the residence of the 'stars', with a relaxing beach holiday in Cuba's world famous resort, Varadero
- Discover history and culture in Havana
- 15 restaurants and bars in Varadero
- Enjoy cabartes and live music
Fall in love with Havana and its heritage before basking on the pristine shores of Varadero
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the azure waters when staying at Melia Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Little touches to make your holiday extra special, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Your Cuban experience begins at the memories miramar havana, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for a dream holiday at Club Amigo Atlantico. Guardalavaca is known to host...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...