Egypt to host the 2010 Arab Tourism Forum
The future of Middle East hotels, luxury holidays, and businesses within the region's travel and tourism industry will be the main topics of discussion at The Arab Tourism Forum due to be held in May this year.
The second largest city in Egypt, Alexandria, has been selected "The Arab Capital for Tourism for 2010" and will host the The Arab Tourism Forum at one of the most luxury Middle East hotels, the Hilton Green Plaza, Alexandria, from May 15 – 17, 2010.
As the world slowly recovers from the effects of the recession, which still continues in many areas, the forum will discuss the future of luxury hotels, luxury holidays, Middle East hotels, and how to boost and sustain tourism across Arab countries.
Tourism is a vital contributing factor of the economy for many Middle East countries including Egypt, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharm el Sheikh. With recent drastic economic changes, The Arab Forum is expected to provide a strategic platform for existing and new travel industry leader enabling them to meet, develop new relationships and discuss the key issues.
Many Arab leaders and experts within the travel and tourism industry will meet with owners of companies in the sector from all over the Middle East to discuss these issues and hopefully provide solutions.
Over recent years, luxury holidays and bookings at luxury Middle East hotels have risen and the countries are now considered tourist destinations as well as business destinations for many visitors from all over the world.
Alexandria is considered a destination for intelligence, enlightenment, and guidance and by holding the event in this city, it is hoped that it will invite a fresh, open, and creative way of thinking to help companies work together in boosting Arab tourism.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports on offer
Enjoy a Wonderfully Relaxing Holiday with a wide range of activities
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonders, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Radamis II Nile Cruise
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Radamis II Nile Cruise from £249pp
Enjoy a memorable and romantic holiday in Egypt
- Benefit from the Sonesta Star Goddess Spa and enjoy a relaxing massage after a busy day of excursions
- Suites made for your comfortable stay with the best view
- Enjoy the swimming pool or relax on the sun deck where you can have a cocktail
Enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the all-inclusive Hilton Hurghada Resort in Egypt and discover a...
Le Meridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a short...
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
AMC Royal Hotel is situated on the sandy beach of the Red Sea inbetween Hurghada and El Gouna. The resort overlooks its...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Get to know some of the most amazing sites in Egypt during a luxurious 15-day stay at the Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers...