Cathay Pacific offers bargain Sri Lanka holidays
Award-winning airline, Cathay Pacific, are offering travellers on their Sri Lanka holidays a fantastic range of promotions and affordable airfares over the next few months as the Asian region enters its peak holiday season.
As bookings for Sri Lanka holidays increase over the winter months, a survey taken by a number of travellers has awarded Sri Lanka airline, Cathay Pacific, the prestigious title of Skytrax Airline of the Year 2009.
Cathay pacific's Country Manager for Sri Lanka and Maldives, John Holden said:
"We would like to build on our achievements to further improve on our products and services in the years to come. Cathay Pacific flies to Sri Lanka on a daily basis from Hong Kong and we are confident that we can maintain this daily frequency. This has become a high capacity route for us. We are flying one of our largest aircrafts the Boeing 777-300 which has a seating capacity of nearly 400 seats. Our daily flights take place 4 times a week via Singapore, and 3 times a week via Bangkok in addition to catering to many more destinations beyond Hong Kong."
The premier airline is offering travellers on Sri Lanka holidays and Sri Lanka flights a range of bargain airfares and value for money holiday packages over the next few months.
As well as providing fantastic deals for travellers taking holiday in Sri Lanka, Cathay Pacific have a wide range of affordable flights and deals for the business travellers visiting the region as well as Bangkok, Singapore, Korea and Hong Kong.
With a website dedicated to travellers taking Sri Lanka holidays and flights, Cathay Pacific offer customers the facilities to book online, sign up to the loyalty schemes, take virtual tours around the aircraft cabins, purchase gifts and receive regular bulletins about the airline's special promotions.
Cathay Pacific has high hopes for the future of the airline within Sri Lanka and Mr Holden said:
"With the security situation in the country improving we would like to build on our daily flight Hong Kong to Sri Lanka frequency. Our main focus will be on improving tourism in Sri Lanka in addition to offering new destinations for our Sri Lankan travellers, which will include introducing destinations such as China, Taiwan, Japan, Philippine and Korea."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Sri Lanka Browse all
Enjoy the peace and quiet with a good choice of amenities and a great location to discover the world of Sri Lanka
- Warm atmosphere and chic design make for a comfortable stay
- Tripadvisor Award Winner with a certificate of excellence for 2015
- Price includes free Half Board Upgrade
- Enjoy the amazing traditional and international cuisines presented in tempting a la carte menus and buffet style
Indulge your senses in this idyllic Sri Lankan tropical getaway
- Enjoy numerous kids' activities and entertainment, giving parents a carefree experience
- Take advantage of the comprehensive leisure facilities available
- A sensuous range of treatments and therapies on offer at the Aayu Spa
The land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a holiday of a lifetime
- English speaking chauffer guide during the roundtrip
- Unforgettable experience at Yala Safari
- Transport in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
Sink into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean before a luxury getaway break to Sri Lanka
- Treat yourself to a revitalizing message at the spa or plunge into the island’s longest swimming pool in Sri Lanka
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and selected public areas in the Paradise Island
- Fabulous dining, nightlife and a wide range of watersports and recreation in both destinations
Turyaa Kulutara is located in the idyllic island of Sri Lanka. Beautifully secluded and surrounded by lush vegetation,...
Sri Lanka is the land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
There are few better places from which to enjoy the calming effect of the Indian Ocean breeze than at Avani Kalutara in...
A luxurious gem of a five-star hotel, the Heritance Ahungalla is a living piece of astounding architecture that allows...
You can enjoy the perfect beach holiday at the all-inclusive Club Dolphin hotel, whether looking for peace and quiet or...