Jaz expanding with more Egypt hotels
With more than 15 Egypt hotels on the pipeline, 9 of which will be opening between 2009 and 2010 Jaz Hotels, Resorts & Cruises is set to undergo its largest expansion plan to date.
Egypt holidays are about to receive a wider selection of new Egypt hotels and cruises at the hands of Jaz Hotels Resorts & Cruises, Egypt’s most successful hotel company.
The new and ambitious expansion plans set to benefit Egypt holidays are part of the company’s largest endeavour to date with more than 15 Egypt hotels on the pipeline, 9 of which will be opening between 2009 and 2009, incuding the addition of three new Egypt hotels additions in the Nabq area of Sharm El Sheikh and the launch of two five-star deluxe Nile Cruise Ships.
“Jaz Hotels, Resorts & Cruises is currently experiencing a period of unprecedented expansion of our hotel portfolio; 2009 has been a phenomenal year for the company with several high-profile openings and the growth of our management sector. This is set to continue through 2010 and we are confident we can meet the demand for accommodation fuelled by a steady increase in visitors to Egypt.” said Peter Grace, Jaz Hotels, Resorts & Cruises’ Regional Vice President Sales & Marketing, UK & Ireland.
In Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt’s most popular holiday destination for British holiday makers, Jaz Hotels, Resorts & Cruises will open six new hotels and resorts by early 2010 immediately adding more than 1,000 rooms to its portfolio in this popular Red Sea resort. The four-star Sol Y Mar Sharks Bay is the first to open on 11 November 2009, located only ten minutes away from Sharm El-Sheikh International Airport and close to the beaches of the Red Sea.
Additional Sharm El Sheikh openings include the four star Sol Y Mar Naama Bay with a total of 200 rooms, appealing to divers and families with spacious apartment style accommodation, and the five-star Iberotel Il Mercato, located in the heart of the Il Mercato Promenade with its stylish restaurants and cafes as well as some of the biggest international brands.
Jaz Hotels Resorts & Cruises has also finalised a management agreement to operate a new five-star beachfront resort hotel in the Nabq area of Sharm El Sheikh, offering over 600 rooms across the entire complex. The new properties will be added to the group’s extensive portfolio under the brand of Sol Y Mar Riva World. The three hotels will be named as Sol Y Mar Riva Beach, Sol Y Mar Riva Club, and Sol Y Mar Riva Mar.
On Egypt’s Mediterranean coastline, Jaz Hotels, Resorts & Cruises has announced its first hotel located just 50 km west of the city of Alexandria on a beautiful beachfront location. Following an extensive refurbishment, the property will open as the Iberotel Borg El Arab by Spring 2010. Accommodation will consist of guest rooms in the main hotel building and separate family rooms in chalets around the pool and beach area. With a powder white sand beach and turquoise blue waters of the Mediterranean, it will become an exciting new addition to the portfolio.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...