15th MITM Americas to explore Cuba holidays during Havana Fair
MITM Americas' 15th edition will be the second to be held in Cuba who will once again be the proud host to this event. The fair has already received a surprising amount of registration requests from Europe, the US and all the Americas
Cuba will be once again and for the second time, the country hosting the next edition of the MITM Americas which this year will be developed around the main topic of Cuba holidays and exploring their full potential.
This year it will be the 15th edition of the Meetings and Incentive Travel Market (MITM) of the Americas, which will take place between 18th -19th November at one of Cuba’s most centric Havana hotels, located next to the panoramic ‘malecón’ seawall. The 5* Meliá Cohiba is also one of the most elegant hotels in Havana and is perfect for the occasion, as it offers the best and largest Business Centre out of all Cuba hotels with large meeting space for conventions and setting up the different stalls.
This annual congress of travel incentives, presided by Ramon Alvarez from the Spanish company G.S.A.R.T Marketing is also one of the main directors and shareholder of MITM Americas and he officially announce that this new edition will count with the presence of exhibitors and buyers from Europe and the Americas.
The much anticipated event has already drawn a lot of interest worldwide having received a surprising amount of registration requests from companies and meetings and incentives groups from Europe and the U.S. as well as exhibitors from all over the Americas.
Accepting a maximum of 100 exhibitors with the same number of buyers, this year’s MITM has had more than 300 participation requests from buyers in 16 countries which include: Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden and UK, as well as the US, Canada, Mexico and Brazil.
This year is expected that many more U.S. travel groups and companies will try to attend building upon the speculation that Cuba holidays and Cuba travel might be soon a reality for U.S. citizens as Obama’s administration discusses putting an end to the travel ban within the next 6 months. For now however, U.S. travel trade organisations and companies can request a “General License” from the government in order to attend the event held in Havana. Among the activities the U.S. may approve under Specific Licenses are: “Exportation, Importation, or Transmission of information or Information Materials," which MITM understands covers international trade exhibitions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
Lifelong memories await for you in the pristine beaches of Varadero and one of Havana's most iconic hotels
- Indulge in a number of all-inclusive restaurants at Iberostar Tainos, from delicious Japanese cuisine to international fine-dining experiences
- Capture the 1950's swing vibe when staying at Habana Riviera Hotel steeped in history with the lobby bar in particular having a genuine 50's atmosphere
- Why not to upgrade your arrival transfer to an american vintage car for an extra £19 per person
Relax on one of the best beaches in the world and enjoy the endless fun this the All Inclusive iberostar tainos
- Relax and unwind at the onsite spa with a variety of treatments and massages on offer
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling
- Experience the all-inclusive delights with a choice of four restaurants and five bars
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Your Cuban experience begins at the memories miramar havana, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for a dream holiday at Club Amigo Atlantico. Guardalavaca is known to host...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...