Fun Dubai holidays at Jumeirah's Wild Wadi Waterpark
Jumeirah's Wild Wadi Waterpark, the city's favourite family destination and one of the highlights of Dubai holidays for kids, has just announced a range of fun activities to celebrate its 10th birthday on October 10th, 2009.
One of the most fun places for families enjoying Dubai holidays, the Wild Wadi Waterpark by Jumeirah is inviting guests to join in on their 10th birthday celebrations with a range of games and activities for the entertainment of all their guests. Their action-packed events will be featuring magicians and dancers, carnival performers and drummers among many other surprises along the way.
Officially starting their 10th anniversary on October 10th, 2009, from this date onwards the fun will commence as Jumeirah invites young and old to splash and giggle at their specially organised festivities.
And because no birthday celebration is complete without a gift, any lucky children having their birthday on 10th October whilst on a Dubai holiday at this Dubai hotel will also get free access to Wild Wadi along with some other special gifts to honour their special day. So what better excuse could there be for families double gift their birthday boy/girl with fabulous Dubai holidays full of splashing fun? There will be no better place to spend a thrilling birthday than at Wild Wadi’s amazing birthday party!
But birthday boys and girls are not the only ones to be rewarded, as children who are 10 years old at the time of visiting can also look forward to a special day during their Dubai holidays as they will be treated to a special discounted entry rate to the park…after all for Wild Wadi visitors, being 10 years old is a big deal!
And all these great celebrations will be in addition to the usual thrill-inducing Wild Wadi waterslides and wet attractions.
“Wild Wadi Waterpark loves birthday parties - especially when it is our own. We are very proud to be 10 years old, and we want to celebrate this milestone properly with all of our friends. With the help of some special entertaining guests and a whole party bag of surprises we’ve managed to make Wild Wadi Waterpark even more fun and exciting than usual; we can’t wait to celebrate.” said Wild Wadi’s General Manager Chris Perry, in between blowing balloons.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
The location on the world famous Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai shopping malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade- Dine-around Half Board in over 60 Restaurants and Lounges
- Complimentary UNLIMITED access to Wild Wadi Water Park including shuttle transfer
Capture the wonders of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Dubai's only rooftop revolving restaurant
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani family
- Explore the city palace in Jaipur
The perfect twin centre combination of Mauritius & Dubai
- With amazing facilities and stunning views Dubai, what better base to explore this amazing city
- Stunning and peaceful resort on the east coast of Mauritius, boasting bright, fresh and contemporary designs
- Enjoy all watersports including windsurfing, canoes, pedal boats and much more at Solana in Mauritius
Savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm and enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine. One of the most...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is an exclusive and...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...