New addition to luxury Cancun hotels collection
A new luxury resort and spa in Cancun is currently being under development by a shared ownership between The Villa Group and Interval International. The new luxurious addition will be located upon 35 lush acres at Mujeres Bay.
Interval International and The Villa Group have joined forces and will opening a new luxury resort and spa under shared ownership.
Currently under development in the Mexican Caribbean, located on 35 acres across Mujeres Bay, the resort is expected to attract many more visitors on Cancun holidays looking for luxury hotels and upmarket resorts.
The Villa Group already has a number of successful properties in the region including Cabo san Lucas, Puerto Vallerta, and Loreto, and the joint ownership with the successful provider of high quality vacation services, Interval International will provide a top of the range resort for visitors on their luxury holidays.
President, and Chief Executive of Interval Leisure Group, who are the parent group of Interval International, Craig Nash, said:
"The Villa Group has played a leading role in the Mexican market for more than 25 years. Fernando and his team's expertise in all aspects of resort marketing and development has enabled them to deliver high-quality resorts and best-of-class service to their owners and resort guests. The newest addition to Villa's portfolio will afford its visitors another wonderful vacation experience from which to explore Cancun and the nearby Isla Mujeres."
The Villa Group president, Fernando Gonzalez Corona, said:
"Opening this luxury resort in Cancun will continue our tradition of developing family-style accommodations with personalized service in Mexico's key vacation destinations. Our affiliation with Interval provides Villa owners with an excellent selection of resort properties and quality vacation accommodations comparable to that of their home resorts."
The latest addition to Cancun hotels will provide a range of luxury accommodation for travellers on Cancun holidays, with villas available complete with elegant design and decor, modern appliances, a large terrace, and spacious sleeping and living areas.
Facilities available on-site will include a private beach, a swimming pool, a fitness suite, a business centre, restaurants, and a beauty salon. Scuba diving, golf, shopping trips and ferries to the main area of Cancun and Isla Mujeres are available nearby.
Full completion and the opening of the luxury resort is expected in 2012 but the first section is due to open to guests on Cancun holidays in 2010.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cancun Beach Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Up to two kids go free on selected dates
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Placed in the perfect position enjoy this holiday of a lifetime
- Why not make your holiday extra special by upgrading to the Serenity Club which offers guests private check in and lounge, beachfront accommodation and extra VIP services and amenities.
- There is something for everyone on offer at the resort including 6 restaurants, 3 snack bars, 9 bars including 2 swim up bars,
- Haven Riviera Cancun has an amazing location between Riviera Maya and Cancun on a stretch of uncrowded pristine beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Stay in an adults-only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Haven Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa enjoys a fantastic location between Cancun and Riviera Maya on a stretch of...
Whether you're looking for a fun holiday with your family, a romantic getaway with your partner or a lively trip with...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury at Oasis Cancun Lite, surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting. Your...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with a stay at Oasis Palm on Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is...