Restaurants & Bars
- Azur-All-Day-Dining - featuring an international buffet with an abundant choice of Pan-Arabic and Asian dishes, this all-day dining restaurant overlooking the green splendour of the resort's botanical garden, serves delicious servings of tantalising cuisine to seduce all palates. Diners can choose from the live cooking stations and the great selection of starters buffet, main dishes buffets, soups, legumes, pastas and salads, while the delectable dessert buffet will satisfy your every sweet tooth craving with an array of mouth-watering cakes, pastries and Arabic sweets. The outside terrace offers an additional setting to enjoy your meals al fresco.
- Asiana Restaurant - set within the glass capstone at Raffles Dubai' panoramic last floor, the Asiana Restaurant offers an extensive range of authentic cuisine from <st1:country-region w:st="on">Indonesia</st1:country-region>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">Japan</st1:country-region>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">Malaysia</st1:country-region>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">Singapore</st1:country-region>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">Thailand</st1:country-region> and <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Vietnam</st1:country-region>. Ideally located on the 17th floor and boasting striking panoramic city views, here diners can feast on a tantalising menu featuring Asian flavours, delicately presented and remaining true to the culinary roots of the Far East.
- The Noble House - offering a visual feast with its dramatic setting, guests' palates here will be spoilt for choice with a wide selection of Chinese specialities and an extensive menu featuring fine modern Szechuan and Cantonese cuisine, considered to be the finest of <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">China</st1:country-region>’s regional cuisines. This award-winning restaurant as recognised by the TimeOut Dubai Restaurant Awards, creates innovative cuisine in an exciting setting. It has also won many other awards and recognitions including the "Best Chinese Restaurant" in 2009 and the "Best Newcomer" and "Best Chinese Restaurant" in 2008.
- Raffles Salon - With soft piano music playing in the background, Raffles Salon is the place to unwind, enjoy an intimate gathering with friends, family or business partners while relieving the grand tradition of Afternoon Tea, giving guests the choice to select from classic English, Arabic or Contemporary Afternoon Tea. This elegant yet understated lounge also serves breakfast, light refreshments and evening cocktails.
- Crossroads Cocktail Bar - with its Balinese-inspired décor, the exotic Crossroads Cocktail Bar serves the renowned Singapore Sling, which originated at the legendary Raffles Hotel in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Singapore</st1:country-region>, and adds a modern twist to an extensive list of award-winning cocktails, including Raffles Dubai’s very own signature drink the Dubai Sling.Last but not least, here guests can sample the unique creations of the resort's shisha sommelier, who has come up with an extensive combination of fruity flavors and unique tastes using Premium beverages, mixed with infused tobacco.
- New Asia Bar - impressively located at the pinnacle of this pyramidal shaped hotel this bar exudes the vibrancy and energy of modern Asia in a sophisticated modern decor with striking views of Dubai's skyline. An extensive range of as many as 110 different cocktails grace the menu with many original creations. Utimately this is one of Dubai most chic venues for partying in style.
- Pool Restaurant & Bar - here is where guests get to enjoy fresh juices and light meals as the perfect complement to a day by the pool.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Two Exercise Pools (Swimex)
- Amrita Spa
- Juice Bar
- Wellness Area with Full Fitness Facilities
- Raffles Botanical Garden
- Raffles Boutique
- Wireless Internet in Public Areas
- Raffles Inc Lounge
- Personalised Butler Service
- Kids Butler
- Babysitting Services
- 24hr On-Call Doctor
- Multilingual Staff at the Front Desk
- Basement Car Park for up to 1000 vehicles
- Limousine Transfer
- Wafi Mall and Khan Murjan souk located next door
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT