- Al Diwaan - Al Maha's main restaurant features a five course table d'hôte menu with Middle Eastern and international fare.
- The Lounge - Serves snack or light meals in these relaxing surroundings, the perfect place for meeting, reading or simply watching the wildlife gather at the nearby waterhole.
- Al Maha's Deck Bar - Offers spectacular views of the desert the perfect place for a sundowner.
- Dune Dinner - Dine out in an authentically-styled Bedouin encampment deep in the Al Maha reserve. Enjoy a feast of traditional dishes, including Middle Eastern Mezze, Saloona Samak and Umm Ali dessert. Arabic music, Arabic coffee, Moroccan sweet mint tea and shisha pipes complete this truly memorable experience.
- In suite Dining - Meals are freshly prepared for you to enjoy in the comfort of your own room.
Facilities & Services
- Al Maha's Jamilah Spa & Leisure Centre - State-of-the-art 'LifeFitness' equipment, a sauna, steam room, interior jacuzzi and ice-cold plunge pool.
- Library - A sanctuary for reading or a quiet game of chess. A selection of videos is also available.
- Business Centre - Internet access, bluetooth capability and private switchboard
- Al Maha's Gallery - Souvenir and gift store selling local antiques, Arabian artefacts and clothing.Wildlife Drives - A gentle drive through the wildlife reserve, giving you photo opportunities with the free-roaming species there.
- Horse Riding - Arabian horse riding through the desert landscape.
- Nature Walks – Guided nature walks led by field guides through the numerous flora and fauna species throughout the reserve.
- Desert Safari’s – A drive through the desert isolated planes of the Al Maha reserve.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT