Restaurants & Bars
- Cutty Sark Clipper - named after the famous ship that sailed from Asia to England with tea, this restaurant is the resort's main and only dining venue. Located right by the beach, this ample restaurant is divided into two sections, one indoor area with air conditioning and one outdoor section with an open-air terrace. All day dining from an extensive a la carte menu includes local delicacies as well as varied seafood cuisine, traditional Sri Lankan curries and other international meals, from pastas and meats to tempting desserts and sweets.
- Cocktail Bar - located adjacent to the resort's main restaurant and swimming pool, this breezy bar enjoys a great location for sipping on some great sun downers or drinking up a tasty selection of cocktails served from morning till evening.
- Tea Lounge - this cosy spot is the best place for sampling the rich yet delicate flavour of authentic Ceylon hig teas or Nespresso coffees as well as a varied selection of freshly made juices and sweets.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming Pool (with separate section for children)
- Jacuzzi (for up to 6 people)
- Water Sports
- 24 hours front desk, concierge
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service
- Taxi service
- WIFI internet access in the lobby and in the restaurant; internet access in every room
- DVD rental library
- Meeting Room (with capacity for up to 50 people)
- Excursions to Yala National Park, Uda Walawe National Park and Sinharaja Rainforest
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT