Ti Bananne - Open-air, pool-view, veranda-style restaurant/bar. Complimentary deluxe Continental American, English, or Creole breakfast is provided each morning. The restaurant also serves lunch and dinner.
Lil' Chef - A new addition to the resort, Lil' Chef provides a relaxed setting for breakfast, lunch and all day cocktails and tropical fruit juice.
- Large Oasis Swimming Pool with lounger chair
- Beach Shuttle - a shuttle is available to Reduit Beach free of charge on the hour, from 0900 to 1700hrs. Please note, however, that it will take those wishing to walk to the beach no longer than 5 minutes to do so!
- Plantation Room
- Spa Treatments - wide range available in guest rooms or open-air under canopy adjacent to the swimming pool or on Coco Palm's Roof-top Terrace Beauty Clinic
- Tours & Activities Desk
- Nightly pool Side Entertainment
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Water sports - Sailing, scuba diving, water skiing, snorkeling, parasailing and fishing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Land Sports - Hiking/Biking trails nearby, Horse riding/rental nearby scooter rentals nearby
- Helicopter sightseeing nearby
Coco Palm offers fantastic family facilities, the rooms offer ample space for a family of four whilst spacious suites can accommodated up to 2 adults with 3 children! What is more, up to 2 children in any room or suite stay for FREE!
Day Care and Baby-sitting Services are available (charges apply)
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT