Restaurants & Bars
- Ambar - this is the resort's exclusive signature restaurant beautifully set overlooking the green mangroves and lagoon and serving a unique fusion of Latin and Asian influences with the freshest local ingredients. Stretching out over two floors, the first level sit right by the edge of the lagoon while the second level offers diners with gorgeous romantic candlelit dinners under the stars.
- Aguamarina - located on the second level of the beach club, this energetic restaurant is filled with good vibes and opens for breakfast, lunches and dinners while offering sweeping ocean views in an ultra modern minimalism style.
- Ceviche Cha Cha - situated on the beach club's main groundfloor level this is the place to dust off the sand in your toes and take a seat at this restaurant's charming terrace as you prepare to enjoy an extensive selection of ceviches, tiraditos and sushi prepared with the freshest catch of the day. For tasty refreshments here you can quench your thirst with freshly prepared crushed fruit juices, Piscos and other Caribbean creations.
- Cafe Mayana - located within the relaxing surroundings of the Spa, this enchanting cafe serves light and nutritious lunches complemented with "Juicetherapy" drinks all day long.
- Pool and Beach Bar - enjoying a privileged setting between the pool and the bar and serving a range of refreshing juices and signature cocktails by the hands of expert mixologists, at this charming bar guests can enjoy light dishes and snacks complemented by delicious drinks.
- Lobby Lounge - this creative space boasting spectacular open views over the resort and the surrounding greenery is the place to enjoy a relaxing Mandarin Oriental afternoon tea or meet for cocktails in an enchanting and refreshing evening ambience as the sun begins to set over the warm Caribban waters.
- Mandarin Bar -open seasonally from December through April, this rooftop bar and lounge serves exotic drinks and features an extensive list of martinis, Piscos and other Caribbean cocktails. During the evenings guests can enjoy live entertainment provided by the in-house DJ and musicians.
Facilities & Entertainment
- 3 swimming pools - Main Pool and Lap Pool at Beach Club and a Spa Pool
- Grand 25,000 sq. feet Spa with 11 treatment rooms, wet areas, outdoor areas, couples suites, Watsu and a Mayan "Temazcal"
- Gymnasium & Kinesis studio with professional instructors
- Water Sports Centre
- World class Scuba Diving
- Contemporary Art Courtyards - showcasing Mexican and Mayan paintings and pieces of art
- Meeting areas with latest technology equipment
- Kids' Club (children from 4-12 years-old)
- Excursions to the ancient Mayan Sites
- Nature Reserves and tropical forests for explorers to discover
- Pet programme - a variety of amenities and facilities for your pet
- Weekly culinary schedule for Cooking lessons
- Golf Course nearby
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT