Restaurants and Bars
- Market café – International buffet. Open for breakfast (7am to 11am) Dinner(6pm to 11pm)
- Windows - International and local cuisine in an ocean front setting. Open for breakfast (7am to 11am), Lunch (12:30 pm to 3 pm), Dinner (6:30pm to 11 pm).
- Oceana - Serving A la carte seafood favourites. Open breakfast (7 am to 11 am), Lunch (12:30 pm to 3 pm), Dinner (6:30 pm– 11 pm).
- Barefoot Grill - Grilled specialities served by the pool and beach. Open for lunch (11am to 5pm)
- Bordeaux - Indulge in French cuisine. Dress code is casual elegance. Open for dinner (6pm to 11pm)
- Coco Cafe - Premium coffee, teas and snacks. Open 24 hours.
- Gohan Sushi Bar – Open for dinner (6pm to 10pm)
- Manatees - Swim up bar (10am to 6pm)
- Rendezvous - Lounge Bar (12pm to 11pm)
- Sky bar - ocean view and sushi (6pm to 10pm)
- Desires Music Lounge - Music lounge and bar all your favourites (10pm to 2am)
- Preferred Club Swim-Up Bar - Swim-up bar located at the Preferred Club pool for Preferred Club guests only. Includes pool concierge (10am to 5pm)
- Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience- Enjoy complimentary dinner and live entertainment (6pm to 1am) at neighbouring sister resorts. Reservations required, extra cost for transportation and for special events may apply. Please pay attention to ferry service timetables.
- Three refreshing pools and one outdoor whirlpool
- Exclusive Preferred Club pool and swim-up bar
- Beach volleyball
- Tennis court
- Golf nearby at The Cozumel Country Club*
- Aqua aerobics
- Water volleyball
- Hobie Cats
- Non-motorized water sports
- Scuba diving operated by Dive House*
- Paddleboarding (reservations can be made with the Entertainment Team)
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia
- A fitness centre
- Business Centre
- Gift shop*
- Meeting rooms for up to 40 people each*
- Currency exchange
- Business centre
- Laundry services available*
- 24-hour room service
- Hospitality desk
- Dive Shop operated by Dive House*
- Private pier
- Wedding coordination and packages*
- Honeymoon and anniversary packages
- Vow renewal package
- Meetings and groups
- Unlimited connectivity – Complimentary Wi-Fi, international calling, contact with resort staff, information about dining, resort activities, local attractions.
Local Points of Interest:
- Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System – Enjoy a boat trip, diving or scuba diving.
- Chankanaab National Marine Park - 6 miles – spot flora, fauna, marine life and sea lions.
- Cozumel Country Club - 12 miles –a professional and ecological 18-hole, 72-par golf course.
- San Miguel - 9 miles – The downtown area of Cozumel boasts sites, shops and restaurants.
- San Gervasio - 17 miles –Experience history and visit this Mayan archaeological site.
- Punta Sur National Ecological Park -12 miles –a beautiful nature reserve with history.
- Playa Del Carmen
Ferry service from Playa del Carmen to Cozumel ends at 10 p.m.; Ferry service from Cozumel to Playa del Carmen ends at 9 p.m. Cost is approximately $15USD per person, each way.
Secrets Spa by Pevonia (8am to 8pm)
Located at the neighbouring Sunscape Sabor Cozumel, the spa offers the following
- A full-service beauty salon
- Sensations path
- A hydrothermal pool with geyser
- Cold water plunge pool
- Beds with invigorating air bubbles.
- Steam room with hot stones
- Showers ranging from a waterfall bucket shower to an invigorating cold shower
- A fitness centre (6am to 10pm)
- An exclusive relaxation area
The fitness centre (6am to 10 pm)
- Weight stand
- Weight benches
- Lifecycle machine
- Stationary bicycle
- Universal weight stationaries
Free Wi-Fi, international calling to the US, Canada and Mexico, an app that enables contact with resort staff to book spa appointments, housekeeping, order room service and more. The app is also full of information about dining, resort activities, local attractions.
*Additional costs may apply.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT