Restaurants and Bars
- Market Café - An international buffet for breakfast (7am to 11am) and lunch (12pm to 3pm) and dinner (6pm to 11pm).
- Sea Salt Grill - Peruvian cuisine with a pre-Hispanic touch. Open for lunch (11am to 5pm), Dinner (6pm to 11pm).
- Dragons Asian Cuisine - Elegant Far East cuisine and sushi. Open for dinner (6pm to 11pm).
- Bluewater Grill – Elegant grill and steak specialities. Open for dinner (6pm to 11pm).
- Nebbiolo – Elegant Italian Antipasta Bar and stone pizza oven. Open for dinner (6pm to 11pm).
- Olio Mediterranean Cuisine - Flavours from Tunisia, Greece, Morrocco, and Spain, with views of Nichupte Lagoon. Open for Dinner (6pm to 11pm).
- Barefoot Grill - light lunch specialities by the pool (12pm to 4pm).
- Half Time Sports Bar - beer, snacks, flat screen TVs, Dance floor and DJ (6pm to 1am).
- The Vine Lounge and Terrace Bar- cocktails and sea views (10am to 11pm).
- The Vine Bar – A win cellar bar with sommelier-led tastings (12pm to 11pm).
- Red Vine Piano Bar – A wine and piano bar with dance floor (5:30pm to 1am)
- Sugar Reef - elegant cocktails and beer while overlooking the ocean and pool (10am to 5pm)
- Manatees - serving a variety of exotic cocktails overlooking the ocean (10am to 5pm)
- Barracuda - beach bar ( 10am to 5pm)
- Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience- Enjoy complimentary dinner, drinks and live entertainment at neighbouring sister resorts from 6 pm to 1 am. Terms and conditions apply (book by 3pm, guests are responsible for cost of transportation, special estrictions may apply for special events)
- Three Expansive Infinity Pools (Heated)*
- Outdoor Whirlpool
- Beach Volleyball
- Wine Tasting & Pairing*
- Mixology Cocktail Classes
- Dance Lessons
- Golf* (Nearby) - Enjoy Complimentary Greens Fees At Playa Mujeres Golf Course, El Tinto Golf Course
- Water Aerobics
- Pool Volleyball
- Scuba Diving *
- Deep Sea Fishing*
- Secrets Spa By Pevonia
- Fitness Centre
Secrets Spa By Pevonia
- Steam Room
- Swiss Shower
- Indoor Lounge Area
- Body Treatments
- Manicures, Pedicures
- A Full Service Beauty Salon
- Body Wrap
- 12 Multifunctional Indoor Massage Spa Suites
- 2 Massage Spa Suites For Couples And Brides
- Hair Styling & Make-Up Stations
- Hair Wash & Capillary Treatment Stations
- Free Weights
- Exercise Bicycles
- Stair Climbers
- Step Machines
- Expert Gym Trainer
- Yoga Mats
- Exercise Balls
Facilities & Services
- Fitness centre and gym trainer
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Business centre – PCs and printer scanner ( 7am to 11pm)
- Computers with internet access
- Meetings and group facilities
- Gift shop*Game area
- Wedding gazebo
- Wedding and honeymoon packages* including Asian weddings
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia*
- Laundry services*
- Travel agency*
- Car rental*
- Unlimited Connectivity- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and local landlines. Also included is a mobile app which allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and more!
Distance to nearby sister properties:
- Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita: 17 mi./25 minutes
- Secrets Capri: 45 mi./45 minutes
- Secrets Silversands: 26 mi./30 minutes
- Secrets Maroma Beach: 40 mi./40 minutes
- Dreams Riviera Cancun: 18 mi./30 minutes
- Dreams Tulum: 83 mi./120 minutes
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras: 18 mi./60 minutes
- Now Jade: 26 mi./30 minutes
- Now Sapphire: 27 mi./35 minutes
Local Points of Interest:
- Puerto Morelos –known for its beachfront restaurants, bars and lounges.
- Downtown Cancun – Exciting area, steps away from Cancun’s most popular attractions.
- Playa Del Carmen – Originally a small fishing town, now famed for its pristine beaches and ocean.
- Cozumel – Cozumel is conveniently located and a perfect scuba diving and snorkelling destination.
- Chichén Itzá –Mayan Ruins, named one of the ‘new 7 wonders of the world.’
- Cobá –Mayan ruins located deep in the jungle, boasting the tallest pyramid in the Yucatan peninsula.
- Tulum –Mayan ruins are located in the one of the most important cities of its time
- Xcaret – Enjoy Mayan culture and family fun at this ecological/archeological theme park.
- Xel-Ha – Enjoy aquatic adventures and Mayan Culture in natural lagoons and caves.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT