GoldenEye is compound by a series of luxurious private villas.
- Fleming Villa - This luxurious accommodation has its very own private beach, private pool, self-contained gardens and its own media room with a wet bar. Indulge in ultimate relaxation with your own dedicated resident staff when you book this villa - a butler who will arrange whatever you like and a housekeeper who will arrange for meals to be served wherever you'd like in the property. Fleming Villa sleeps up to 10 adults and has three bedrooms. The master suite, a queen-sized bedroom, and a bedroom with two twin beds all have their own large, tropical garden bath area with claw foot tub and garden shower. Newer additions also include two very private, stand-along one-bedroom cottages.
- StrangeWays/ Three Bedroom Ocean View - three bedroom villa with its own secluded entrance-way with stone-cut walkway, a private swimming deck with direct lagoon access and private gardens and large patio with a dining area. The living room is kitted with a large sofa, TV, and the kitchen is kitted with the latest amenities including a Smeg refrigerator. The master bedroom has a king size bed, chaise for lounging, and a bathroom with a claw foot bathtub and handheld shower. The second bedroom is an en-suite with a queen size bed and tropical outdoor rain shower. The third bedroom has a queen size bed, private veranda and bathroom with an overhead shower, outdoor rain shower and claw foot tub.
- Spanish Elm/ One Bedroom Lagoon Hut - This hut comes with a king size bed, mini bar, and TV. The bedroom doors open out to a stunning patio with beach chairs overlooking the lagoon. It is also kitted with luxury amenities including locally produced shower and beauty products.
- Honey Chile / One Bedroom Ocean View - This spacious one bedroom villa has one queen size bed, a separate lounge area with a sofa and kitchen, a garden veranda overlooking the ocean, and a TV with international channels. There is a second bamboo shower/bathroom between the lounge and bedroom. The room is also kitted with ar range of luxury amenities.
- One Bedroom Beach Villa - Opening directly onto Low Cay Beach, these villas are all furnished with a fully equipped kitchen, large private porch with an outdoor dining table, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom and a range of luxury amenities.
- Two Bedroom Beach Villa - These two-story villas feature two spacious bedrooms, both with king size beds and en-suite bathrooms. They open directly onto Low Cay Beach and have a private garden with outdoor shower. The upstairs bedroom porch looks out to the sea. It is furnished with a fully equipped kitchen and private porch with outdoor dining table.
- One Bedroom Lagoon Villa - This villa is furnished with a king size bed, en-suite bathroom, outdoor garden shower, fully equipped kitchen and large private porch.These villas also come with a range of luxury amenities and have a stone deck with direct lagoon access.
- Two Bedroom Lagoon Villa - This villa includes all of the luxury amenities that the other villas enjoy. It has a king size bed, en-suite bathrooms, an outdoor garden shower, large private porch and fully equipped kitchen. This villa sits directly on the resort's four-acre lagoon and has direct lagoon access from its own stone deck.
- Lagoon Cottages - These cottages have king size beds positioned to face the lagoon and Santa Maria island. The en-suite bathrooms which are featured in the Lagoon Cottages all include deep oversized claw foot tubs and outdoor garden showers. Each cottage is located only a few steps away from Low Cay Beach.
- One Bedroom Beach Huts - Beach Huts feature a king size bed, private veranda and either an interior wet room or outdoor shower. Some have views of the ocean on the Cove, Oracabessa Bay, hillside or garden, others feature panoramic views of Oracabessa Bay and the mountains/hillside.
- One Bedroom Beach Huts with Open-Air Dune Room - The bedroom in these huts is located on the upper level. The Open-Air Dune Room below has a dining area and is furnished with a wet bar, Smeg fridge and toaster. As with other Beach Huts, this accommodation is furnished with a king size bed and built with interior wet room and private veranda.
- Two Bedroom, Two-Story Beach Huts - These huts sleep four adults. Each floor has the same layout - with one king bed and its own bathroom - but there are separate entrances on each floor to add that extra feeling of privacy. These huts have the feel of a tree house in Jamaica thanks to the clever architectural design - they're a great choice for families travelling with older kids.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT