The charming mountaintop village is characterised by cottages which each exude their own personal charm, telling a story of a vivid historic past, whilst creating an ambience for luxurious simplicity during your stay. The cottages are rooted in the communities of nearby local villages such as Industry and Redlight, and are surrounded by winding footpaths which bind the cottages, ensuing privacy. Inside the cottages there are impressive four-poster beds and carved fretwork fanlights. Amenities include white bed linens accented with vivid African fabrics, and Blue mountains Aromatics toiletries sourced from local plants.
- Studio Suite - These suites feature verandas with exquisite views which allow for fresh mountaintop breezes and the opportunity to marvel at the lights of Kingston far below. The room is equipped with a queen size bed (with a mosquito net), a nightly turn-down service, plush terrycloth bathrobes, and a selection of luxurious bath products, allowing for ultimate comfort during your stay. There is also complimentary Wi-Fi service, a hair dryer, iron, mini bar, and bicycles for guest use, which all together help to enhance your stay at the resort.
- Studio Cottage - Located high in the foliage of the mountaintop, this room holds spectacular mountain and Kingston views. Furnished with a four-poster king size bed (with a mosquito net), this room allows for ultimate comfort emphasised through complimentary Wi-Fi service, plush bathrobes, and a nightly turn-down service. There are also bicycles, an iron, mini bar, and hair dryer available to improve the comfort of your stay.
- One Bedroom Villa - This alluring honeymoon suite offers both a bedroom and living room kitted in comfortable yet stylish furniture, proving to be the perfect place for a relaxing stay. A queen size bed (with mosquito net) is complimented by a nightly turn-down service, allowing for enhanced relaxation during your stay. The villa is equipped with a full kitchen and all facilities to go with it, as well as the standard amenities of an iron, hairdryer, mini bar, bathrobes, and a selection of bath products. An oversized veranda helps to characterise the room through its mountain views, and lush private garden where you can take in the view from the luxury of your own gazebo, or as the water cascades you in your own private outdoor shower.
- Two Bedroom Cottage - This quaint, two-story cottage is set high on the property and includes two luxurious rooms, one with a queen size bed, the other with two neat singles. The set up of the cottage allows the experience of the comfort of home, whilst nestled in paradise. The cottage features two verandas positioned perfectly to capture the stunning vistas of the sunrise and sunset of the Blue Mountains. This room comes with all the standard amenities, including plush bathrobes, nightly turn-down service, bicycles, an iron, hairdryer, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Two Bedroom Villa - Grand yet simple, this private villa is surrounded by its own wraparound veranda, completed with a hammock offering the ultimate comfort experience while you take in the surrounding beautiful views of the mountains. The unique vaulted ceiling adds a touch of extra comfort, through the increased airy-ness, and the dining room/kitchen is fully-equipped with modern facilities. Furnished with rugs weaved by local women, this villa highlights the ultimate authentic experience of Strawberry Hill. The villa includes queen size beds with a nightly turn-down service, mosquito nets, complimentary Wi-Fi, a mini-bar, plush bathrobes, a hairdryer, iron, and bicycles for guest use.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT