If you've fallen in love with the idea of getting married abroad in an exotic wedding destination where clear blue skies and bright sunshine are always guaranteed, then go for one of our carefully packaged and selected destination weddings in the Caribbean, the Mediterranean or the Indian Ocean.
Choose from all inclusive Caribbean weddings at romantic resorts that offer full wedding packages inclusive of all the details or go for a bespoke wedding that's tailored to your requirements down to the very last detail. From the cocktail reception, to the photographer, the flowers, the decoration and the bouquet, let our dedicated team of expert wedding planners take care of it all. Start with an all inclusive wedding package and then ask us to make any required adjustments or additions. With us nothing is set in stone, we work with you to fulfil your every requirement for the most personalised weddings abroad.
One of the best value options, or all inclusive destination weddings in the Caribbean come complete with every essential so that all you have to worry about is selecting the all-important wedding bands and finding that special wedding gown and suit. Plus, if there's something special you'd like to add to a wedding package you only have to ask, more often than not we will be able to accommodate and can incorporate pretty much anything you want into your ideal wedding ceremony.
Whether you want a big do with the whole family and friends or a small and private affair with the sea as your only witness, we can arrange it all and make it extra special for you. From beach weddings, to garden weddings, pier weddings and dreamy gazebo ceremonies, you'll have an ample selection of locations, venues and destinations to choose from. Just take a look at our wedding selection below and if you can't find anything to inspire you just give us a call . we'll work hard at finding that special something you're seeking with the added "wow" factor.
Weddings Browse all
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Enjoy luxury with a 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
Experience the amazing beauty of Varadero during an unforgettable Cuban holiday
- Upgrade to Diamond Club from only £30pp and get an array of extra services including free golf
- Enjoy nightly entertainment and music with local musicians and the house band
- Discover a wide range of water sporting activities including wind surfing, sailing, diving and much more
- Relax and rejuvenate your body at this 24 hour All Inclusive resort
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
- IBEROSTAR Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at IBEROSTAR Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems and stay at Blau Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you....
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Spend a few unforgettable days relaxing in Blau Nature Park Beach Eco Resort and Spa, located in the easternmost tip of...
There are few better places from which to enjoy the calming effect of the Indian Ocean breeze than at Avani Kalutara in...
Get to know the stunning south coast of Barbados during a two-week stay at the charming Coral Mist Beach hotel. You will...
A holiday at the Dominican Republic's Punta Cana is highly recommended for several reasons. Find out for yourself why so...
Venture to the island of Barbados where pristine beaches and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean await. To the south...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
The luxurious Beaches Negril resort in Jamaica has added a new range of upscale guest rooms and suites. The all-inclusive resort on Seven Mile Beach has unveiled its Negril Luxury Double and Tropical Beachfront Two Bedroom Grand Butler Family Suites. The Caribbean Sandals-branded property has also eliminated its upscale Honeymoon Luxury accommodation and guests will be upgraded to the new categories.
The Spanish hotel group Riu has announced it will open another resort in the Caribbean this year. The new Riu Palace Costa Mujeres will open in November 2018 and will be located about 11 miles north of Cancun in Mexico. The new-build hotel will have 600 guest rooms, six restaurants, six bars, five swimming pools, and the company’s signature Renova Spa.
The latest figures from The Maldives tourism office show that the Indian Ocean destination saw an 11.2% increase in the number of UK travellers who visited in the first six months of 2018, compared to the same time last year. In June alone, the archipelago welcomed almost 6,500 travellers from the UK.