If you've fallen in love with the idea of getting married abroad in an exotic wedding destination where clear blue skies and bright sunshine are always guaranteed, then go for one of our carefully packaged and selected destination weddings in the Caribbean, the Mediterranean or the Indian Ocean.
Choose from all inclusive Caribbean weddings at romantic resorts that offer full wedding packages inclusive of all the details or go for a bespoke wedding that's tailored to your requirements down to the very last detail. From the cocktail reception, to the photographer, the flowers, the decoration and the bouquet, let our dedicated team of expert wedding planners take care of it all. Start with an all inclusive wedding package and then ask us to make any required adjustments or additions. With us nothing is set in stone, we work with you to fulfil your every requirement for the most personalised weddings abroad.
One of the best value options, or all inclusive destination weddings in the Caribbean come complete with every essential so that all you have to worry about is selecting the all-important wedding bands and finding that special wedding gown and suit. Plus, if there's something special you'd like to add to a wedding package you only have to ask, more often than not we will be able to accommodate and can incorporate pretty much anything you want into your ideal wedding ceremony.
Whether you want a big do with the whole family and friends or a small and private affair with the sea as your only witness, we can arrange it all and make it extra special for you. From beach weddings, to garden weddings, pier weddings and dreamy gazebo ceremonies, you'll have an ample selection of locations, venues and destinations to choose from. Just take a look at our wedding selection below and if you can't find anything to inspire you just give us a call . we'll work hard at finding that special something you're seeking with the added "wow" factor.
Weddings Browse all
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Enjoy luxury with a 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Expect Luxury, comfort and relaxation!
- Enjoy spa treatments, water and land sports and more for a fun-filled break
- Relish fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day
- Enjoy complimentary perks, including a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple.
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Escape the mundane and take a week to revel in the sun and sand of Barbados' south coast. Some of the world's most...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
The ultimate beach holiday experience awaits you at be live adults only cactus hotel, a Caribbean paradise for...
Get to know the stunning south coast of Barbados during a two-week stay at the charming Coral Mist Beach hotel. You will...
Revel in the luxury of a beach side break on the tropical island of Bali with a stay at The Camakila Legian Bali. A...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Two new beach resorts have opened on Mexico’s Pacific seaboard. The Hacienda adds a new adults-only dimension to the existing Hilton Puerto Vallarta resort, while the new luxury Montage Los Cabos hotel fronts onto one of the Baja California Peninsula’s best swimming and snorkelling beaches.
Riu Hotels has announced that construction has started on a new all-inclusive hotel in Mexico. The Spanish hotel group has started work on the new Riu Palace Costa Mujeres, which will sit next to the recently opened Hotel Riu Dunamar in the Quintana Roo province. The new beachfront resort will have 670 guest rooms, as well as six restaurants and bars, six pools, a spa and a fitness centre.
The twin-island nation of St Kitts and Nevis is emerging as one of the Caribbean's fastest rising tourism destinations. Three luxury hotel chains have committed to bringing new properties to the country in the near future. These include Ritz Carlton, Six Senses, and Ottley's Plantation, and several other hotels on the islands are close to completion.