Explore the amazing world hiding under the surface and discover the colourful beauty of amazing sea creatures and thriving marine life hidden beneath some of the world's warmest waters. With our scuba diving holidays you'll be embarking on unique journeys along the mysterious depths of the seas.
Whether you're an avid diver with lots of immersions under your belt (or should we say tank?) or you are a complete beginner eager to learn how to scuba dive during a holiday in a sunny destination, we have the right scuba package for you.
Go deep with our expertly packaged scuba diving holidays and choose from some of the world's most fascinating underwater landscapes. Our scuba diving destinations range from the sunkissed shores of Maria La Gorda to the impressive coral systems in Cuba's Jardines del Rey archipelago (the second largest in the world) to the aquatic wonders hiding beneath the Red Sea coast at SHarm El Sheikh and Hurghada.
From liveaboard holidays (where you'll be enjoying days of non-stop diving as you sail along the seas in a floating hotel vessel) to specially arranged underwater excursions in desert island paradises in the Caribbean or popular beachside resorts in the Red Sea, we have a scuba diving holiday to suit every traveller.
We have an expert diver onboard who has personally tried and tested all of the scuba diving packages we feature, so you can give us a call and let his expertise guide you on your next underwater adventure.
Scuba Diving Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- All Inclusive Resort with all meals and beverages included
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Family Friendly Hotel where up to 2 Kids can stay and play for free
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Spoil yourself rotten with a pampering holiday at one of Cancun's most luxurious all inclusive resorts, with a long list of fully-included facilities, activities and services - everyone in the family is guaranteed to be pleased!
- Just 30 minutes away from Xcaret Park, an Ecological & Archaeological Theme Park with various family activities
- Explorer's Club for ages 3-12 and Core Zone for ages 9-17 provide a whole host of activities from euro-bungee to big screen movies on the beach
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- As well as food & beverages, Unlimited-Luxury includes theme parties, daytime and evening entertainment and all the activities at the kids and teens clubs
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults-only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free and a saving of upto 14%
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Answer the call of the Dominican Republic's third-largest city and plunge into a world of lush tropical jungles and...
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Enjoy the stunning Indian Ocean coastline at the Heritage Awali, sitting in a prime location to admire and savour the...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Enjoy an all-in-one holiday in the capital of Oman as you expand your horizons to accommodate new sights and sounds and...
Set against a dramatic mountain backdrop and rising above 200 acres of private beach and lush green gardens, the...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for an 8-day dream holiday. Guardalavaca is known to host the country's most...
Discover the abundant beauty of one of Cuba's leading holiday destinations in eight days of unforgettable bliss....
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
India’s “first lady of boutique hotels,” Priya Paul, recently opened a new property in Goa. The Park Baga River Goa opened its doors earlier this year. The hotel combines both Eastern and Western sensibilities to create a luxurious, serene atmosphere nestled among the spectacular natural beauty of Goa.
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts has made its debut on the island of New Providence in the Bahamas, with the launch of the Rosewood Baha Mar. The luxury beachfront resort has 237 guest rooms, spacious suites and beachfront villas and is part of the renowned Baha Mar resort complex. Facilities include a fitness centre, two swimming pools, Sense A Rosewood Spa, four restaurants, and a ballroom and meeting rooms.
One to One Hotels and Resorts has rebranded a hotel in Ras Al Khaimah and added it to its collection. The Abu Dhabi-based hotel company has taken over a hotel in the city centre and rebranded it as One to One Mughal Suites. The boutique property has 45 suites, plus restaurants, cafes, and an outdoor swimming pool, and guests are within walking distance to the beach.