For when you're after some time off away from it all and need some space to clear your thoughts and fully rejuvenate, our selection of relaxing holidays feature every element of well-being and added pampering to make you forget about every care in the world.
Reinvigorate with a de-stressing getaway by staying in a deluxe spa resort that will make your health and well-being its top priority. Fill your itinerary with relaxing activities, energising massages, revitalising yoga sessions, personalised meditation classes and exercise lessons for the perfect synchronisation of body, mind and spirit. You could even enjoy a healthy personalised menu at a specialist well-being resort like the BodyHoliday LeSport in St Lucia.
Choose from our collection of top relaxing holiday destinations and escape every worldly trouble at our hand-picked selection of luxury spa resorts. We can always customise every aspect of your itinerary to include as many relaxing and pampering activities as your heart desires. Or speak to our travel representatives abroad and they'll sort everything out for you while you're away.
Relaxation Browse all
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- 24-hour All-Inclusive service
- Children stay for half price
- Great selection of dining experiences
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Explorer Kids’ Club for little ones
- A wide choice of a la carte restaurants
- 24-hour All Inclusive
Relax on one of the best beaches in the world and enjoy the endless fun this the All Inclusive iberostar tainos
- Relax and unwind at the onsite spa with a variety of treatments and massages on offer
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling
- Experience the all-inclusive delights with a choice of four restaurants and five bars
Enjoy unlimited luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Ideal Family Resort
- A choice of 9 restaurants
- Unlimited-Luxury® at its finest
Fall in love with Havana and its heritage before basking on the pristine shores of Varadero
- Book by 30-Apr for FREE one-way Havana vintage car transfer
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the azure waters when staying at Melia Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Little touches to make your holiday extra special, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
The perfect twin centre combination of Mauritius & Dubai
- With amazing facilities and stunning views Dubai, what better base to explore this amazing city
- Stunning and peaceful resort on the east coast of Mauritius, boasting bright, fresh and contemporary designs
- Enjoy all watersports including windsurfing, canoes, pedal boats and much more at Solana in Mauritius
Enjoy a holiday filled with sun and sand at Be Live Collection Punta Cana. To give you a teaser, expect plenty of...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems and stay at the Blau Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await...
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Find luxury and comfort at the unique Hilton Dubai Creek hotel and feel free to explore Dubai's most famous sites during...
Come and experience a holiday for royalty at the Fairmont Dubai featuring an unparalleled contemporary design that...
The Beach Rotana Hotel is set on a pristine stretch of white beach on the shores of the Arabian Sea. Located in the...
Step into an exciting world of curiosity with an unforgettable stay at Lapita, a unique gateway to the endless fun and...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Prince Charles and his wife Camilla landed in Havana yesterday afternoon. After attending a wreath-laying ceremony to honour the memory of Cuba´s National Hero, Jose Marti, in Plaza de la Revolucion, they will have a full schedule of official events during their three-day Cuba visit. In this post, we tell you more about their packed Cuba itinerary.
This Sunday, His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales will be touching down in Havana for a historic, ground-breaking visit. Accompanied by his wife, the Duchess of Cornwall he will spend three days in the island, touring natural areas, discussing climate change and renewable energy, exploring opportunities for trade and British investment (especially in the areas of tourism) as well as generally strengthening bilateral ties between both island nations.
Plunging ahead in the new year with the opening of not one but two stunning new resorts in Punta Cana’s most popular (and most exclusive) stretch of beach, Melia has sure been busy in the lead-up to 2019! New year, new properties and, may we add, what gems of a couple of resorts they are! Scroll down to find out all the details about the Dominican Republic’s newest, most exciting enclaves by Melia.