For when you're after some time off away from it all and need some space to clear your thoughts and fully rejuvenate, our selection of relaxing holidays feature every element of well-being and added pampering to make you forget about every care in the world.
Reinvigorate with a de-stressing getaway by staying in a deluxe spa resort that will make your health and well-being its top priority. Fill your itinerary with relaxing activities, energising massages, revitalising yoga sessions, personalised meditation classes and exercise lessons for the perfect synchronisation of body, mind and spirit. You could even enjoy a healthy personalised menu at a specialist well-being resort like the BodyHoliday LeSport in St Lucia.
Choose from our collection of top relaxing holiday destinations and escape every worldly trouble at our hand-picked selection of luxury spa resorts. We can always customise every aspect of your itinerary to include as many relaxing and pampering activities as your heart desires. Or speak to our travel representatives abroad and they'll sort everything out for you while you're away.
Relaxation Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
Relax on one of the best beaches in the world and enjoy the endless fun this the All Inclusive iberostar tainos
- Relax and unwind at the onsite spa with a variety of treatments and massages on offer
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling
- Experience the all-inclusive delights with a choice of four restaurants and five bars
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Fall in love with Havana and its heritage before basking on the pristine shores of Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Little touches to make your holiday extra special, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Find luxury and comfort at the unique Hilton Dubai Creek hotel and feel free to explore Dubai's most famous sites during...
Come and experience a holiday for royalty at the Fairmont Dubai featuring an unparalleled contemporary design that...
Step into an exciting world of curiosity with an unforgettable stay at Lapita, a unique gateway to the endless fun and...
The Beach Rotana Hotel is set on a pristine stretch of white beach on the shores of the Arabian Sea. Located in the...
This contemporary 4* hotel is centrally located in Al Barsha and provides easy access to the Sheikh Zayed Road and the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
A lavish new resort by Marriott International is expected to open its doors to the public soon. Set on the sparkling beachfront of Baja California Sur in Mexico, Solaz, a Luxury Collection, Los Cabos will offer first-rate accommodations and high-quality services, including exquisite cuisine, comprehensive spa and gym facilities, and a myriad of excursion packs.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts has announced it will open a new beachfront hotel in Vietnam. Ramada by Wyndham Ho Tram Strip will be the company's first Ramada resort in the south-east Asian country, opening on a 2.2km-stretch of tropical beach in the upcoming southern seaside destination of Ho Tram.
The AIC Group has announced that it will be replacing its resort credit at its Hard Rock Hotels in Mexico and the Dominican Republic with a new Limitless All-Inclusive concept. Guests will receive unlimited access to many facilities for a 25 per cent service fee. This includes Rock Spa treatments, Hard Rock golf courses, tours, excursions and activities at the resorts.